mustang wheel question

96mark8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i have saleen wheels for my mark with a mark bolt pattern the only problem is i bent one of them. i called today and the fasest i can get one is in 3 months. so my question is can i buy a mustang front hub and mustang wheel with the same offset as the others and just re drill my brake disc? i dont see why this would not work i just want to double check before i buy everything.

thanks!

How about send the wheel and get it repaired? I know there are lots of places that repair them, how about ask Brad at The Custom Wheel Shop if they recommend someone to fix it?

How about send the wheel and get it repaired? I know there are lots of places that repair them, how about ask Brad at The Custom Wheel Shop if they recommend someone to fix it?

i already brought it to a place that does that stuff and they say it is bent beyond repair :/

I am really sorry we dont have a replacment for you on hand right now.

I would have to agree with running your stockers for awhile.

If you could be bothered to post up a photo or send one to me, I would like to see the damage.

Brad

i would post a pic but u will not be able to see that its bent.... i did not think it was that bad cuz i have been driving with it like this for almost a year.... when driving around town it is fine and i have zero problems but at highway speeds it has a terrible vibration when i brought it to a place to be repaired they put it on some spinning thing and that was when u could see it had a huge wabble the guy said it took such a huge hit that it was bend all the way down to the hub and that was why they coud not fix it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back