Jaguar Supercharger

Yeah I was joking, I know you put alot of money in you Supercharge setup but this would be a great start up for a new Supercharger setup for you or another member

Huh, any idea how much work it would be to get that onto a Gen2 V8? I am guessing it would not clear the hood.

Huh, any idea how much work it would be to get that onto a Gen2 V8? I am guessing it would not clear the hood.

Gen 2 would be better cause you won't stuck with the air assisted fuel injector like on gen 1 for the hood I think it would clear but i'm not sure cause Quik a similar setup on the stock hood

I got it! Hehe :p

I do not believe they are not a direct bolt-on for a 3.9. So you might still have to fab up a lot of stuff. Will be interesting to see. I want to do something with a whipple 1.6L charger. That's the last phase of my plan :)

Since the package from CL includes the intake manifolds, there is no problem with the air/injectors for a Gen 1. The package is a real bargain.

KS

Good find. Does it now make u want to change your timetable to go back under the hood to complete your project?

I'm not sure.. lol

The reason I wanted to buy this was so that I could sell all my crap and sorta be money ahead.. sorta.. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.
Back