Made me smile....

djwhy60

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I finally have most of the mech issues with the car worked out. Had to take a 60 mile trip to VA and decided to stretch her out. Was worried to drive her more than 10 miles without all the bugs worked out. Hopped on 17 and headed north on the bypass and she jumped to 70 without a blink! Smooth and with some power. I let go of the wheel and lit a cigar at 80 and didn't even have a wobble.

On the way back decided to press her a bit. Took some back roads with great turns and she glided right through. Closer to home a guy in a WS6 decided to pull up next to me at the begining of the bypass. It is a 2 mile run to my exit so I dropped it......at 100 he backed off at 120 I did...but she was still smooth as silk!

Told my wife (it is her car) that I was selling my F150 and buying one of these for me!

Nice.....

I was getting on the freeway last weekend and some clown in an IS300 was lolly-gagging up the on-ramp. I hit the gas and went around him in the carpool lane as I had my wife with me. Soon after I passed him the lanes merged and I noticed he was now right on my tail. I hit it (surprisingly the wife was on board with this) and walked away. At 85ish I saw him coming hard. Well..... Game on. I hit it again and watched him get smaller. At 100 I let off as anything more would have been ugly if my scan missed one of California's finest and I had already proved my point.

Silly Lexus driver.....

Members online

Back