2004 Lincoln LSE V8....

swift

LVC Member
Reaction score
wassup everybody im new here Im trying to purchase my 1st lincoln and join the game but I need a little advice...theres a dealer who says they will sell me this lincoln for $10,000 out the door it has 72k....its fully loaded...is that a good deal??? and i found another thats a 2004 LS V8 87k for $8000 out the door...im not sure which i should jump on heres links...
2004 LSE $10,000
http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/inview/detail.jsp?ct=u&car_id=300424260&dealer_id=52910066&car_year=2004&end_year=&model=&min_price=&dealership_view_name=atozautotrades&start_year=&sort_type=make_modelASC&max_price=&search_type=&make=&num_records=100&cardist=7816

2004 LS $8000
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ctd/2395832397.html

I like #2. Do they come with any kind of a warranty? That is very important with these cars. My extended warranty paid a total of $6500.00 in 4 years I tried to get another one and they told me they would not warrant it again:mad: I have already put another $800.00 in it since then. Evan after all that I still love this car :)

Welcome! I like them both but would take the LS for $8K.

I like #2. Do they come with any kind of a warranty? That is very important with these cars. My extended warranty paid a total of $6500.00 in 4 years I tried to get another one and they told me they would not warrant it again:mad: I have already put another $800.00 in it since then. Evan after all that I still love this car :)

So you would rather get the common LS with basic options versus a fully loaded LSE for only $2K more???

Yall must be smoking some crack.

And warranty isnt necessary.

That's why I chose #2 also...he would be $2000 to the good for the repairs! :N J/K

I havnt seen the carfax for the lse yet I was going to go look at the car later today or tomorrow....and yes how much do you guys normally pay for warranty because maybe it owuld be better to just get the $8000 ls and use the other $2000 for either a warranty or down the line repairs that I just hold in my account to fix on it...but ireally like the LSE and I havent even saw it person yet....im torn lol!!!

btw if I purchase the ls with nav will I able to put an aftermarket nav inside??

I'd go with the LSE. The square fogs just kill me on a regular LS.

Other then that, check out a warranty. They are worth it if you ever use it.

btw if I purchase the ls with nav will I able to put an aftermarket nav inside??

Yes, but it would be easier to add aftermarket navigation to the 2nd one (without factory nav).

Whats with the tail lights on the non LSE? Has an overlay on only one of the tail lights it looks like.

you could always just get the 8 grand ls and put an lse bumper and grille on it

you could always just get the 8 grand ls and put an lse bumper and grille on it

Theres more than just that.

The interior is black, it has all the woodgrain and the navigation system. I bet it has oem hids as well. And the mileage is lower.

Lets not forget LSE spoiler and tails.

dNyce Ls, i see you tryin' to copy my style man. Couldn't grab a shot of your car from another angle. :)

Looks like #2 was wrecked at some point. IMHO, a reputable dealer advertises on Autotrader; a shady dealer on Craigslist. For a measly $2K you would be getting a nicer LS with fewer miles. It isn't actually $2K anyway. Add tax and fees to the second LS and you're only ~$1500 higher. A warranty is only good if you "use" it. You would be better off putting the money in a bank and drawing out what you would need for a repair. You won't get a bumper-to-bumper on an almost 6-year old car with almost 80K miles. You can do a lot of maintenance for the price of the warranty.

IMHO, the LSE is the better deal.

thanx everyone for the input much appreciated and thanks to dysfunctional for pointing out that light bro i didnt even notice that lol i really do need to stop smoking...but yea i went and seen the lse and man is it a beauty much better then then the other ls...only isse is I just stopped at repair shop and talked to the manager about the cars and he says there strong engines but that there an arm and a leg to repair he says once it messes it up it messes up continously and is expensive!!!!!! I still want that LSE ima decide by tomorrow!!!

and is that statement really truse about shady dealers on craigslist because I search there all the time lol...but some of the listings thats on craigslist also be on autotrader

This forum has all the info you need to know about repairs.

yea im just not savvy when it comes to mechanic work..I never really tried working on cars just order the part online and have a repair shop thats willing just charge labor...how hard is it really to work on these cars if quite easy then I wouldnt mind performiing my own work to save labor money

Members online

No members online now.
Back