feeler thread. 97 blk on blk lsc for sale

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
my father in law is considering selling his lsc. he hardly drives anymore and we have 3 cars so if he needs to go anywhere he can take my 98 or have my wife bring him, the car hardly moves from the driveway. its a 97, black on black lsc, 103k, air ride works perfect, no leaks, newer compressor that i put in, brand new battery, new serpentine belt, hids work, neon works, cup holder is nice, moonroof, ice cold ac, everything on the car works, i put brand new brakes on it at christmas, the car really needs nothing, there is some bad clearcoat on the roof only, between the moonroof and windshield, i was going to respray the entire roof for him, but since he is thinking of selling the car i will fix it if a potential buyer wants me to, you would have to pay for supplies which for a roof wont be much at all, and throw me some cash for the time and labor but it could all be done in less than a day. i buffed it at christmas and it looked awesome but that was quite awhile ago and could use it again but it still is a clean car after its washed, 3 black cars to keep clean blows!! i have a few pics but if someone is really interested in the car i will take a bunch, but please, this isnt my car so dont waste my time with requests if you are not interested, or call my father in law and waste his time lol! his name is peter and can be reached at 727-789-6474. he's asking $3,999 lol sounds cheaper that 4 grand. i dont have any interior pics on my computer but the interior is in awesome shape, the leather is real nice, no rips or cracks or burns its a clean car, and its a florida car since new too, he is the 3rd owner it spent its like in ft. meyers until my father in law bought it.
its the one at the top of the driveway on the right in this pic!
the3amigos023.jpg

threemarks004.jpg

petescar4.jpg

petescar.jpg

petescar3.jpg

whats up with this? is it for sale or what? bc ill drive up there with 3500 and pick it right up.

he isnt asking 3500 he said 4 grand, and like it says, dont try to haggle with me, it isnt my car, you want to throw out offers, call him and talk all you want.

or you can email him also at mopar68gtx@aol.com if you have questions. but i'll forewarn all of you he is not someone you can haggle with, he is very stubborn when it comes to selling so if you think you can haggle him down i wish you all the luck in the world!!!!

or you can email him also at mopar68gtx@aol.com if you have questions. but i'll forewarn all of you he is not someone you can haggle with, he is very stubborn when it comes to selling so if you think you can haggle him down i wish you all the luck in the world!!!!

He speaks the truth. Pete doesn't haggle nothing unless he's the haggler...

Well then if he really want to sell it Ive got 3,500 for him...thats the best I can do, maybe someone can do better.

Well then if he really want to sell it Ive got 3,500 for him...thats the best I can do, maybe someone can do better.

Well, if he is the haggler that they speak of and he is asking 3999, then I guess you know your answer then.....I'll give you a hint..the 1st letter is "N" and the last letter is "O" ;)

4,000 really isnt a bad price for such a Mark VIII....looks like I gotta start doing some calculating.

i have 51 pictures i can email to anyone who wants to see more i am not gonna upload and post them all.

Members online

No members online now.
Back