Custom vinyls and emblems

It looks like you do good work. I might be interested.

If you get permission and make a simple little LVC logo sticker I and I think some others would be interested as well. Id get them from the LVC store but its been down since I joined.

It looks like you do good work. I might be interested.
its my little brother that does good work im just trying to expand his client base a bit and get get my stuff done on the cheap in the process

If you get permission and make a simple little LVC logo sticker I and I think some others would be interested as well. Id get them from the LVC store but its been down since I joined.

i dont think therll be a problem getting the go ahead like i said b4 my brother is pals with the owner of the site from one of his other forums

i dont think therll be a problem getting the go ahead like i said b4 my brother is pals with the owner of the site from one of his other forums

Cool, You got my interest then!

cant wait to see how it turns out. will be checking back often. i prefer simple nut i know that sometimes there is too simple and it can become more work. am i safe to assume all major colors are available?

cant wait to see how it turns out. will be checking back often. i prefer simple nut i know that sometimes there is too simple and it can become more work. am i safe to assume all major colors are available?

all major colors are available but he doesnt stock it in bulk. for bulk he keeps black and white as they r the most often used but we have a store locally that sell an array of colors by the sheet or the roll. so if its some odd color the price may reflect the availability. he also does layered multi color vinyls.

sounds good cant wait. what are the available methods of payment

Hey guys.....been out all day and just popped in real quick.

Ill clear up a couple things. right now I currently only have red and white vinyl, not white and black.

( I ran out ).

the roll of red I can go to a max constraint of 12" in one direction. its also rated with a 3 year outdoor life span.

the white I can go to a max constraint of 15" in one direction and it is rated at 9 year outdoor life span.

I accept paypal as payment.

I will have to touch base with Joey and see if he would mind me running a string of stickers of his logo....if he gives the green light on it than we can go from there.

Also...above you can see I made a sticker version of the cobra star emblem....its SLIGHTLY different than the original but I still would not feel right about pawning off sales without getting the go ahead from the original designer. so if he is fine with me running a string of those designs than we can move forward with those aswell.

I will try to find time to mess around with some of the pictures posted above and ideas posted above and when I do get them done I will report back to you guys with my results.....but it might be a day or so depending on what all I have going on.

Thanks for the interest guys and I am glad you like what you see so far.

quick little rough draft

LLSOCStickerLG2.jpg

What's the final price on the cobra star logo for the back window of a ls in chrome?

Might be interested in letters for the front windshield too.

What's the final price on the cobra star logo for the back window of a ls in chrome?

Might be interested in letters for the front windshield too.

ill ask him and get back with you. how big for the back window/ and what lettering font, size\, color?

ill ask him and get back with you. how big for the back window/ and what lettering font, size\, color?

I'm thinking about 18" tall and whatever for the width as long as it's in proportion. For letters 4.5" tall and the pepsi font saying CANNON'S CUSTOM in chrome.

p133.png

Let me know. I sold my last ls last year. Thinking about selling my truck and my dodge neon now and just going back to one vehicle again for awhile. So I'll probably order these either way depending on price. I will have another LS one way or another.

I'm thinking about 18" tall and whatever for the width as long as it's in proportion. For letters 4.5" tall and the pepsi font saying CANNON'S CUSTOM in chrome.

p133.png

Let me know. I sold my last ls last year. Thinking about selling my truck and my dodge neon now and just going back to one vehicle again for awhile. So I'll probably order these either way depending on price. I will have another LS one way or another.

can only go to 15 inches tall i believe

i havent been in touch with him yet but if you look at my very first post there is a basic formula he uses to get prices. try the math and see what you come up with.

Hey guys!

I am "the brother".

I am from over at Joeychgo's other site forabodiesonly.com

But my brother told me there was some interest in stickers over here so I figured I would pop in.

here are a couple pictures of stickers I have did and designs.....mostly mopar stuff.

if there is any interest just send me a PM.

DSCI1485.jpg

See that camero or challenger? I wanna see pictures of the Ls's like that - I kno Llsoc has one on their site but I am not talented to redraw that and I kind of want a front side angle.

Members online

Back