Buckeye: How much rear tire can be crammed in the rear?

The twinkies made me LOL...

And 98lincmk7... I loved your car before in the tiny sig pic.... now I love it more... lol I thoroughly enjoy those pics. I hope to have my 93 on 18x9/10's one day.

98lincmk7 I see ohio plates but it says SC in profile?

Yeah his car is pretty f'n sweet. Needs to show it off more. :)

Well here's a thought. I have seen the car personally. Nothing rubs, but I don't know the offset of the wheels. http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=62521

And then again. http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=71126

Yep, I run the 325s on my car now. I actually setup my wifes Mark VIII to run the 315s. So the two Marks at my house have 325s and 315s. Lol.

The 315s are now bald on my wides car. I put on the 245 nitto 555Rs the other day to put a '95 GT with a Blown 408 in it's place from a dig. From a low roll he pulls my wides car toward the top of 3rd. Check out my YouTube channel for vids.

Last edited:
And 98lincmk7... I loved your car before in the tiny sig pic.... now I love it more... lol I thoroughly enjoy those pics. I hope to have my 93 on 18x9/10's one day.
Thanks!

98lincmk7 I see ohio plates but it says SC in profile?
Yep, I joined the Navy from Sandusky, Ohio, and I'm stationed in SC now. Since Ohio is my "home of record" I'm allowed to have Ohio plates. I've had these plates since 2002. :cool:

Yeah his car is pretty f'n sweet. Needs to show it off more. :)
I always forget to take pictures when I do stuff with the car. :(. I need to do better with that. I get out of the Navy in October, and have lots of stuff that needs to be installed (cobra intake, suspension braces, Front KONI inserts, and a bunch of powdercoated stuff, maybe some CF valve covers...) before I move. Hopefully I'll remember to take a bunch of pics when I do that stuff. :)

aa ok well if you ever stop using the plate let me know I might buy it

Okay... Was a nice evening, so on went the vert Bilsteins and adjusted the rear sensor.

Haven't been on the highway, but around town it's a bit firm, not uncomfortable to me. Mongo difference from the POS with blown lower mounts that I had.

No more thumpity, and stable as all get out.

Members online

No members online now.
Back