Official LS Picture Thread

0509111005555ahhvoi8.jpg
shot taken by : canon 500D :D what a cam (Y)

Damn Oskiny your ride is pimping! Yo everyone from d-town & surrounding areas we need to have a meet for real. I see alot of hot ls's from Dallas alone. I'm sure if the surrounding states & cities could also join it would be the biggest LS meet ever. You know "everything in Texas is bigger" :)

Manoli...pics? I'm excited to see the speedsters on your LS. They're going to look great I think I just need proof ;)

Damn Oskiny your ride is pimping! Yo everyone from d-town & surrounding areas we need to have a meet for real. I see alot of hot ls's from Dallas alone. I'm sure if the surrounding states & cities could also join it would be the biggest LS meet ever. You know "everything in Texas is bigger" :)

+1 i think it will be a good idea.. i see alot of LS out here also be awesome to get ideas from you guys

Originally Posted by 214rod
Damn Oskiny your ride is pimping! Yo everyone from d-town & surrounding areas we need to have a meet for real. I see alot of hot ls's from Dallas alone. I'm sure if the surrounding states & cities could also join it would be the biggest LS meet ever. You know "everything in Texas is bigger"

i second that! id drive over there if there was a meet...

LOL...i just noticed that.

And this was taken with my phone.

Thats always been what I liked about the 06 grille the most, especially on black and the bright red.

And nice man the camera on your phone works pretty nice. I'll have to admit all the pictures I've taken except the ones with Face have been with my phone as well.

Man your wheels look close to the inside of your car for some reason... I guess it is the stockers riding with lowered springs.

It looks like the front wheels are turned just a hair too. And they look like some beefy tires. So jealous of the lowered look though, completely changes the LS' whole demeanor.

Members online

No members online now.
Back