Official LS Picture Thread

Lookin' Primo, Villata! The eyes are definitely rockin'! I need to get some evening pics of mine too. You've done a ton to your baby, and it shows!

Inkme, nice ride and welcome! Let the modding begin!

:W

Thanks Tru. Some more work to do but I'm really happy with it for the time being.

thanks tru! ive always wanted an ls and a couple of months ago i was finally able to get my hands on this one. it was stock so i put some shoes on her, a little tint, a system, and that ugly grill cover! i dont know how long ill be keeping that! (it waqs free from a friend when his ls got rear ended)

i want to lower it an inch or so in the back, whats the best (cheapest) method? and have any of you guys done window regulators on the front doors in these? i heard it can be a bast*rd!! but it must be done! (both front regulators are bad)

i want to lower it an inch or so in the back, whats the best (cheapest) method? and have any of you guys done window regulators on the front doors in these? i heard it can be a bast*rd!! but it must be done! (both front regulators are bad)

In the back only??? Eibach springs claim 1.1 but they actually drop more then that. They aren't cheap though.

At the car wash today...testing out the iphone camera with low light:
2h326ax.jpg

yeah im not sure about just lowering the rear sometimes when i look at it, it looks really high in the back and sometimes it looks really quite level ill prolly just try the eibach 1.1. i really hate doing it all to a tan car though! lol but i bought it wayyyy right! on a side note: my mom has been teasin me about it because she thinks its the most grandpa-ish car shes ever seen me in. so today i finally took her for a ride! hahaha she dont thinks its so granpaish when its trying to break that speedo needle off! thought i was gonna have to go have my passenger seat cleaned! lol

Tru-Blu:
I don't usually comment on other peoples cars, but I gotta tell you that you have done a beautiful job on yours. If someone offered me a brand new MKwhatever or your car, I would choose yours in a heartbeat. I imagine if Ford would have stuck with this platform, it would look something like what you have created here. If Ford were to build something like this, V8, RWD, and a modern dash and all the gee-whiz gadgets available today, they wouldn't be able to make them fast enough. Well done.
mastan

Black and Mastan, you guys made my day! Seriously, there's plenty of others here that are higher up the sexy chain than my baby. I've definitely emulated or in some cases duplicated what other guys have already done. I'm thankful that guys like Pektel, Alax7, Andrizzle, and others have already blazed a pretty good trail for the rest of us. If someone wants to go the performance route, you have guys like QuikLS, Cammerfe, and FastLLS to look to for advice. If you need help with audio, 1LoudLS is the resident expert.

Whatever success I achieve in making my baby the way I want her to be is to the credit of many experts here. This is the best forum group I've had the privilege of being a part of - bar none (don't worry, I'm not gonna try to give anyone a hug).

Now I need to actually get some pics worthy of being in this thread!
:cool:

I'm realy feeling those wheels Tru. Nice choice & amazing LS.

Window regulators are easy after the first one. I have replaced all but 1 of them. Also the mid-Michigan meet is June 25 in Wixom. I'm assuming you're in Jackson, MI from another one of your post I read. I know where that's located.

i am indeed in jackson. where did you get your regulators and how much? i found them through dorman with no motors for 60 (both of my motors work fine the regulator cables are just snapped)

I bought the same kind from the dealer....I don't remember the price though, $80 each maybe?

also for anybody interested i have a vinyl plotter and do some nice custom vinyls cheap! im gonna do some of the cobra-stars in chrome vinyl next!

All mine have broke in the middle of winter and I needed the part the next day so that's why I went to the dealer.

Hey everyone, new to the site and figured I throw my 05 V6 on here. Had the car for a year and just got the rims yesterday
2011-05-05_17-53-31_71.jpg

quick pic of my Ls.. hey i just got my flowmaster and i was thinking if cutting the resonator was a good idea to get a better sound...it sounds good and deep but i need it a little louder any ideas what to do 2003 lincoln ls v6

IMG_0394[1].jpg

IMG_0471[1].JPG

IMG_0470[1].JPG

Members online

No members online now.
Back