my new custom center caps

k9t8m

Rollin' Twankies
Reaction score
I kinda stole the idea from Temple Performance, because the ones I got from them didnt fit my caps as well as I would have liked. I think I am going to donate the TP caps that wont work to the needy, good think I know someone who needs them lol

222896_608002058844_200300436_33170439_260897_n.jpg

Rut Ro..

I was just considering picking some up for the 03 wheels on mine. I've got a brand new set of SVT's on them, and a second generic set that I was going to put the Temple pieces on.

What did you run into?

Rut Ro..

I was just considering picking some up for the 03 wheels on mine. I've got a brand new set of SVT's on them, and a second generic set that I was going to put the Temple pieces on.

What did you run into?

Ill get back to you tomorrow, we are gonna test fit on 03-04 cobras tomorrow, pics to follow.

I think I can add some lite to this.

The center decals were intended for the speedstar caps. Now, if the speedstar caps had the same dimensions as the rest of them they would fit fine, but they dont. Otherwise I would have opted to use the R' cap we use with everything else. Ive complained to the casting company about the quality of the decal they use on the cap but it didnt change anything.:rolleyes:

I dont know if John is aware of all this or not...

Brad

I to got the temple center caps and they did not fit so I cut mine down with a hobby knife to fit my center caps.

I think I can add some lite to this.

The center decals were intended for the speedstar caps. Now, if the speedstar caps had the same dimensions as the rest of them they would fit fine, but they dont. Otherwise I would have opted to use the R' cap we use with everything else. Ive complained to the casting company about the quality of the decal they use on the cap but it didnt change anything.:rolleyes:

I dont know if John is aware of all this or not...

Brad

I had a pretty good idea they wouldn't fit when I bought them, but for the money I thought it was worth a shot.

So who made these for you?

a guy who use that does vinyl graphics. They were just a hair more expensive then Temple's but I'm happy with the result.

Members online

Back