DP XTREME FOAM FORMULA
LEXOL
cheimical guys 50/50 wax
Meguiar's Ultra-Cut Compound M105
Meguiar's Ultra Finishing Polish M205
wolfgang deep gloss sealent 3.0
high temp wx
wheel gard

This is some of the stuff i used so fair the last couple weeks to get the car ready for the spring /summer. i think im a little nuts

onefreshls

Click on the img code at photobucket and just paste it, or click the little mountain sun image at the top of were you are makig your post and and the url. Like this...

de23840c.jpg

I Added some spaces to the so you can see how the link will look.
[IMG ]http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd505/onefreshls/de23840c.jpg[/IMG ]

Looks great. You really like DP huh

And if he does, it won't do much. You need heat tho break those down.

nah i do the 105 and 205 with porta cable thanks i love to keep the grass green lol and it drives much better then stock springs.
ALso the dp stuff is great will post more pics later should be done with car plus the pic of my car its just washed not even waxed lol

And if he does, it won't do much. You need heat tho break those down.

This is a somewhat true statement. Diminishing abrasive polishes need friction to break down. A majority of today's polishes use diminishing abrasive technology. M105 (and maybe m205) use non-diminishing abrasives. Meaning the compound doesn't "break down." it will keep working until the lubricants are exhausted.

this is very true. lol

It's not a very well known fact among hobbyist detailers. At least, I didn't think it was.

Since you are using a pc, you should research the Kevin Brown method to get the most out of m105.

Also, I'm pretty sure 303 is it's own brand, and not made by detailers pride.

Dr. Pete is at it again :shifty:

Thanks for the clarification.

Don't make me take a picture of my cabinet. How you been Pete?

detailing materials

If you want to use the best products on your car, then go to www.griotsgarage.com. Their products are superior to anything you by from your Autozone, Napa, etc.. The cost is not that much different, but the results are. Once you use their products, you won't go anywhere else. I use them on my 2006 Harley Truck, 2001 LS V8, and 2005 Jaguar XJ8L.

actually, the local Autozone( or is it Advanced) has begun selling Griots products on the shelf.

Members online

No members online now.
Back