Chicken Manual

LaserSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
650.920.600x400.H4729.jpg

This is a real Haynes manual. They have some unusual ones but I figured this would be good for understanding Chicken. :D

My car came with a chiltons. Its useless. It covers lincoln coupes and sedans 1988-00.

I have a chiltons...the best source of info and "how to" is right here

I bought the Chiltons book on Ebay. The thing is poorly written as far as details go for late model cars. Haynes seems to own both book lines. They make no book for the mark 8.

A good How To Keep Your Mark VIII Alive book would be great for a mechanical idiot like me. I commented in Right on the Mark's Mustang pipe install thread that he oughta write just such a book, as he's very good at documenting the process and explaining what he does in a way that even I can understand. That is a very rare talent.
I'd certainly buy a copy!

Yeah i have both the chiltons and the ford shop manual for my car. after being part of this site for a while, Ive learned that the resources located here far surpass that of both those books. a great example would be the 10-15 extra steps the book tells you to do when replacing the rear air bags. i find my self more likely to come search and ask here before i crack open those books anymore

Members online

No members online now.
Back