Junkyard Trip Again on Friday. Who Needs What?

I stiil need the center A/C vents because that other member does not have the one I need anymore.

List so far:

1LoudLS strut covers
FALECF4 both mioors
voyeur strut covers
philly0420 seat bolts & seat surround screws
Villalta center console in black, might have to settle for another color and paint it.
tripolincoln center vent no buttons
rwurst918 dash wood trim, driverside door panel, & passengerside rear door handle trim piece
JMT03LSV8 driverside a-pillar in tan
SlickLS center console graphite, rear view mirror, psssengerside headlight gray sealent
Don't forget I also need the engine splash guard underneath the motor. Thanks again!!

Was anyone able to pay Rollin for your stuff? I have sent him a few PMs asking for how he wants to get paid, and no responses. I am really happy about the pieces he got for me, but I fear that his PM inbox is full and he isint getting my messages.

Was anyone able to pay Rollin for your stuff? I have sent him a few PMs asking for how he wants to get paid, and no responses. I am really happy about the pieces he got for me, but I fear that his PM inbox is full and he isint getting my messages.

I think it tells you if his box is full. He told me he was going again on Tuesday but I haven't heard from him since. He had a bad week last week and a scare this week so I wouldn't rush him, I'm sure he had more important things to do.

Be patient and he'll get back to you.

Yeah thanks. I read that post about his girl. I just dont want him to think that I dont want the parts, or are ungrateful...

Hey guys. Been out of town. Minnesota and Kansas.:rolleyes: Just Pm me if you have any questions. I am busy all this week. I "should" have time the week of the 24th-1st to hit the yard again. I will keep you guys posted.

Hey Rollin,
Nice to meet you...was wondering if, when you get the chance, you could try to find two tail lights for me? Mine are leaking for some reason and my lights keep going out because of water build up. I have a 2001 LS.
Thanks,
Jennifer

i know it may be late. but if you ever go back in the future i need a center AC vent! i have the information system buttons, just the trim piece itself.

i know it may be late. but if you ever go back in the future i need a center AC vent! i have the information system buttons, just the trim piece itself.

He can't go back to the future in an LS, der, he'd need a Delorean for that! :p

Rollin, do you have a Delorean?! :eek:

Sorry. I had several other members wanting the same part. None were there or in one piece. I did find one at a "salvage yard". Guy wanted $50 for it.:eek:

He can't go back to the future in an LS, der, he'd need a Delorean for that! :p

Rollin, do you have a Delorean?! :eek:

If I did own one, I would sell it in a heartbeat. Ugly arse cars.:yuck:

If I did own one, I would sell it in a heartbeat. Ugly arse cars.:yuck:

ugly but still cool as hell :cool: hell with price of gas, i sure could go for a Mr. Fusion home reactor to power my car:shifty:

If u see a REALLY good gray steering wheel, trim code 4t, I am interested. Looking for damn near mint. 2000 model.

hey bro i need a pair of 2 2006 lincoln ls fog lamps and if possible a catalytic coverter for the right side on a 2004 lincoln ls v6

2002 Bumper

Wife had an accident last night and crushed the front passenger side bumper. Not quite sure why she didn't wait out the rain, but nonetheless I now need to fix it.

If u see a REALLY good gray steering wheel, trim code 4t, I am interested. Looking for damn near mint. 2000 model.

I wouldn't count on "mint". probably have some wear. I will look and get back to you.

hey bro i need a pair of 2 2006 lincoln ls fog lamps and if possible a catalytic coverter for the right side on a 2004 lincoln ls v6

No foglights. I grabbed the only one I found for myself.

No catalytic converters either. Junkyard recycles them.

Wife had an accident last night and crushed the front passenger side bumper. Not quite sure why she didn't wait out the rain, but nonetheless I now need to fix it.

Try Ebay. I didn't see a single one in good shape.

As long as the weather is nice. I will be going friday.

Members online

No members online now.
Back