05 and up 18" deep dish chrome bullets

87TTOPGT420

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Found NIB 18 inch chrome deep dish bullets for 2005 up mustang offset will these fit I heard the 2005+ offset is a better fit for a mark viii vs 2004 and down can anyone confirm

sorry but isnt the 05 mustang a different bolt pattern.. i think its 5X114.3? correct me if im wrong, and the Mk is 5X108.. i guess they would fit if you did a Hub swap...

^ ah question was answer before i could post. LOL, i need to get around to hub swapping.

well to answer you first question, the 05+ mustang has a 45mm offset. the Mk Viii has a 30mm offset. so its going to be like .59 inches further out then the stock wheel.

yea its not a HUGE difference. thats half a inch, there should be enough room for that. only problem you might have is rubbing on the rear fenders, and you can roll them, check out SVTLaser progress thread, he a fender roll.

This car is a 05 mustang offset and they are 20s

lsc.jpg

Mine are 05+ offset 18x9 and 18x10's. The fronts are 30mm and the rears are 40mm offset. I had to roll the rear fenders and trim the very top corner of the bumper cover to fit my 285's in there real nice.

I have 41mm offset on stock hub and just barely clear the inside of the fenders.

Mine are 05+ offset 18x9 and 18x10's. The fronts are 30mm and the rears are 40mm offset. I had to roll the rear fenders and trim the very top corner of the bumper cover to fit my 285's in there real nice.

I don't plan on running steam rollers on the rear maybe a 255 on the rear at most but by the sounds fit won't be a issue at all

Got the wheels today there 18x9 chrome bullets just need to get centre caps they are the mustang pony but better then no caps

Pics and etc to follow gotta put hub swap on this weekend and get some rubber for them

The 18X9 fronts w/+38mm of offset would be damn close. A 18X9 w/+36mm offset is what I consider to be the limit in the front, with respect to inner clearance.

The 18X10 rears w/+50mm of offset probably would not fit once you got a tire on the wheel. I think the tire would start hitting things you cant trim.

However spacers on both accounts would enable you to use them. Im not falling in love with the black chrome at all. Maybe looks better on the car. I was considering doing some black chrome wheels too. I think I just made up my mind looking at those. =)

Brad

Members online

No members online now.
Back