Should I sell my Sentas?

mlara1129

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys need a little help by way of opinions. I know ultimately I'm making the decision but I'm very indecisive at the moment, maybe you guys can help me make up my mind.

As previously mentioned, I have a very serious buyer, so serious that hes made several offers.

Here are the 2 most attractive offers:
  1. $1200(maybe more) cash
  2. $850 plus a set of stock 17" 5 spokes with tires(not sure how much tread)
If i got $1k plus the 5 spokes :D i would definitely let them go, no questions asked but he hasn't made that offer yet lol

My reasons for considering letting them go:
  1. 20s seem just a little tiny bit too big for the LS(w/o the LSE body kit)
  2. I wouldn't mind getting some 19s(waiting on Alex7 to see if his wheels would be an option :mad:)
  3. theres a set of 19" Jags that i really like at the moment
  4. if i dont go for another set of wheels, i could really use the money (coils, suspension components)
but then again they look so sexy :p lol

here are some crappy pics w/a filthy car:
dcb32b9c.jpg

01422241.jpg

56f44817.jpg

Aren't you trying to trade/sell your LS anyways for a VW? I'd go with option 1 because you could get a nice set of 19's for around 7-900. Good Luck..

Aren't you trying to trade/sell your LS anyways for a VW? I'd go with option 1 because you could get a nice set of 19's for around 7-900. Good Luck..

thanks

are you on the vortex?

yea put that up a while ago to see if i could get back into a VW/Audi, and i update with pics periodically, i wont anymore tho due to an ignorant :q:q:q:q:q:q:q over there, waiting on his address.

I would take those in a heart beat! lol I have the chrome 17",7 spoke.

depends on the 19's you're looking at. I too agree that 20s are too big for the LS.

If you're not happy with them go with option 2, but I say they look great on your ls!

No Im not, just stumbled across it google'n something else.. I suggest option 1 but I dont think you should sell them at all, they look awesome.

They make your ls look so sexy..... Option 1 if a must but i feel you will miss them.

Jupiter rims are staggered and the offset is to low in the rears.....do you know that? You would need four fronts....

Jupiter rims are staggered and the offset is to low in the rears.....do you know that? You would need four fronts....

+1

Just like the real sentas

yup i know. But im willing to wait until another set pops up. Rears are 31, fronts 49.

and how you know about jupiter wheels bullschmidt? i thought i was bringing up wheels no one ever saw before lol

I have spent more time researching wheels over the past month then I'd like to admit lol. I'm pretty frustrated over the lack of anything I like

I remember seeing that set on ebay. Great price, just won't work on the rears unless you find someone to roll and a good pull on the fenders, and with that its still only a possibility

I've had my eyes on them as well. Jaguar has some nice oem rims. When I was looking for wheels, I looked up all the oem jag rims on ebay to see what new was out there that no one had. I also like the 5 spoke 20's and those you posted

Keep your rims. Unless you need the money then option 1.

I've had my eyes on them as well. Jaguar has some nice oem rims. When I was looking for wheels, I looked up all the oem jag rims on ebay to see what new was out there that no one had. I also like the 5 spoke 20's and those you posted

yea i spent a couple of hours looking thru them, there are some serious options, i might make a new thread about them soon

thanks, and I am happy with them, i just think i could be happier, if that makes any sense lol

I want these :

Those wheels are nice, I'd say option one and get those, as long as you can find another set so you can get the right spacing.

Buy a set of OEM range rover wheels with adapters. The RR HSE sport 19's are pretty slick wheels. I'm considering doing this myself

:D Can't keep sexy wheels hidden for long.

Procrastinating...instead of writing my paper

Thanks for the input guys, looks like im selling, but they're going to a good home. I accepted an offer from the buyer. The sale should go through within a couple of weeks.

as far as my plans, im gonna invest some $$$ to make my car run right, then maybe going for Alax's 19s :D

i know im a copy cat, but oh well they look F'ing sexy. Seeing them on his LS lowered might just be the icing on the cake.

The site ate my comment from yesterday. but I think your car is proof that 20's are not to big for the LS. If it's going to look better than it does now I'd like to see that!

Members online

No members online now.
Back