hey guys help one of ours out

:lol:

here, we'll be a little more direct..

To vote for me! I am one of 6 finalists for a free Lap-Band WLS Bariatric surgery. I am a big dude, hence the name, and I need this. I know some think WLS is the "easy way" but I didn't get fat the easy way. I have been well overwieght 22 of my 22 years. You gotta vote 2x, onece for each group, please choose whoever you want for the second group and then pick me for my group! Vote for me @ Palms of Pasadena Lap-Band Contest

TYVM in advanne everyone.
michaelf_full.jpg

You know Jamie, it took me like 4 windows to get to the actual contest.. :lol:

It did, that was crazy! Thanks for the support! the link in my sig is faster for any who read this!

I gotta say despite all the going back and forth about who's junk is better you ALL rock LVC is gr8! Mark VIII :) or LS alike, no matter.

Voted for ya, Big Mike. Best of luck on winning the contest and being able to get the surgery!

you got my vote

I gotta say despite all the going back and forth about who's junk is better you ALL rock LVC is gr8! LS/MArk VIII no matter.

exactly, as long as it has a star on the grill, that is all that matters!

You got my vote.. On a side note.. you guys saw that right? He put LS before MarkVIII :D in post #11

Bump! Still lots of voting time. It's quick and easy. Just click the sig link. Thanks!

Members online

Back