Gorgeous day out took a couple pics with phone

Adam Moore

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Gorgeous day out today.Thought i'd take a few pics and put them up. Not the best since there with my phone but they are ok.

lincoln ls.jpg

lincoln ls 2.jpg

lincoln ls 3.jpg

Lookin real clean. Why does your sig say mclaren grill, but you have an OEM?

I wish someone could magically make these 8 spoke wheels in 19's. They are so simple and perfect on a lowered LS

^Agreed..... Different subject but what do you all think about a Mach 1 on my ls with this color. Not sure how it would look.

Try doing one color matched to your car. I don't think anybody has done that before though its been talked about

I think i will... What year model is it from stangmods.com is it the 99-04 model or 94-98. Or does it even matter?

I wish someone could magically make these 8 spoke wheels in 19's. They are so simple and perfect on a lowered LS
Do you know if the 18" 8spoke would fit?

Try doing one color matched to your car. I don't think anybody has done that before though its been talked about
Yup that was me, still deciding whether its worth it: putting expensive paint on a cheap part thats very prone to break on a lowered LS lol mine still sitting in my room

I think i will... What year model is it from stangmods.com is it the 99-04 model or 94-98. Or does it even matter?
99-04

Offset won't be high enough on any nav wheels to accept the 2 piece adapter you would need to go from 6 to 5 lug

Yeah we could only dream but they would look amazing on an ls.

Do you know if the 18" 8spoke would fit?

Yup that was me, still deciding whether its worth it: putting expensive paint on a cheap part thats very prone to break on a lowered LS lol mine still sitting in my room

99-04

Good point unless you can DIY. I can do that so it may be worth trying.

what do you think of these wheels? I made these a while ago, i would love to see them in real life.I

untitled.JPG

Looking good. Did you sell your aftermarket wheels?

Yea i sold them some time ago to a member on here. They were 18'' Adr Steerling chrome wheels.

Members online

Back