this is why you don't pick on the big quiet kids

skinny little dick thats what he gets!! high five for the fat kid! teach that little prick to mess with you!

Never mind. He's a stupid kid; hopefully, he wasn't seriously hurt and learned not to be a bully.

If I were the fat kids father I would treat him to a all you can eat buffet after that:D

Ive always wanted to do that to someone. Any volunteers? :D

He should have kicked the little bastard in the face after slamming him and then beat that other kids ass too for walking up acting like he was gonna do something. The skinny boys parents are suing the school because of it. The parents need to whip skinny boys ass again for acting stupid and being all over the internet. I just don't know how big boy could walk off after that one slam. A rib kick or face kick should have been added as a reminder to leave his ass alone.

Skinny kids parents are sueing??? FOR WHAT:confused:?? He provoked the bigger kid and all the bigger kid did was stick up for himself! The parents of the skinny fvck need to be slammed as well...knock some sense into their dumb a$$es!

Sh!t like this strikes a nerve with me b/c I was a skinny little guy in grade school and always got screwed with by not only one kid but 5. I stuck up for myself one day a picked up a brick and clocked the "leader" in the head but I get in trouble after my parents called the school a bunch of times about me getting beat up. I have seen most of these "bully's" recently and now they look up at me and say "holy sh!t" and I just smile and tell em to try that crap now:D

He should have kicked the little bastard in the face after slamming him...
On the contrary; he did what it took to stop the threat, then walked away. That, IMHO, exhibited very good judgment--better judgment than most adults, in fact. As it is, it's a clear case of self-defense; if he'd kept going, it could have been turned into assault and battery (or worse) charges against him.

On the contrary; he did what it took to stop the threat, then walked away. That, IMHO, exhibited very good judgment--better judgment than most adults, in fact. As it is, it's a clear case of self-defense; if he'd kept going, it could have been turned into assault and battery (or worse) charges against him.

I agree with you that he done right by walking away after the slam but some people such as myself can not take a punch in the face and just let it go. If I had been in school and that happened to me, I wouldn't have came off that boy, simply because I was hit in the face. That's just something I don't take lightly and I'm sure many here are the same, you not being one of them obviously. Not saying that's a bad thing. I'm not all about fighting and I think it's stupid really but the kid was being provoked and laughed at and punched on and people, kids like that need to be taught a lesson, even if it does land you in jail or detention home for a few hours.

I only had a few fights in middle school and none of them were provoked by myself. I remember from those experiences that when I was hit in the face, all I felt was pure madness and I had to be pulled off the few fights that I got into and was even suspended for 3 days after one of them because both of us had to go to the hospital and have stitches. 7 stitches in my right middle finger from his teeth coming through his jaw and cutting me.

That was my worse one but back in the late 70's there wasn't all this suing and stuff going on. I went to a rough school growing up but that has nothing to do with it. It's all about how ones mind works when they have been hit in the face. Some can let it go and some go for the kill if they're still standing but again, I do agree about the big boy. He did something I couldn't have done, which was walking off. I was glad to see he slammed him as hard as he did. Skinny boy deserved every bit of it. He asked for it and that's what he got.

Now both kids have been suspended for 4 days and further action is going to be taken against the big boy as of now. Big boy had been bullied for years they say. I think 4 days suspension and let it go. I think that whole school learned a lesson from this. That video was said to have been watched online more than the devastation in Japan.... True

The fact that the big kid is going to be suspended at all is sad, clearly he exercised the correct judgement, holding himself back after the initial punch says it all, then the problem had to persist and who can blame him for responding after that. Way to go kid!

There are too many laws that protect too many people these days. People run their mouth and do other sh!t to people knowing that the other person won't do anything b/c of the "consequences"! I beleive in some good old 1 on 1 a$$ kicking to settle some things. It cuts out all of the B.S!

that movie made me smile.

so the little kid, punched the big guy what, 4 times before the big guy finally did something? and the parents are trying to sue? good thing the evidence is all over the interwebz

that movie made me smile.

so the little kid, punched the big guy what, 4 times before the big guy finally did something? and the parents are trying to sue? good thing the evidence is all over the interwebz

They have tried removing it from youtube and anywhere they can find it but because of the proof being worldwide, I think suspension for both will be all for now. They are still talking about more punishment for the big kid. We'll find out next week what happens but the parents of the skinny kid don't have a case against the school or I don't see any case.

i just cant imagine the big guy getting into too much trouble.
thats one of the problems in our public schools, they tell kids that are getting bullied just to ignore it, like thats going to stop a bully. good to see a kid stand up for himself. he really smeared that little punk though

was listening to the local radio morning show today and they were saying both kids got suspended for four days, and the mother of the bully is demanding an apology

Members online

No members online now.
Back