Y'all better go fill the tank up ASAP

Can't we just pop Muammar al-Gaddafi's dumb ass and install somebody who will be less of a pain in the ass?

Not that we're good at installing dictators in craphole countries, but still...

Remember that spectacular event that you said we would need to have to get that $4.00 per gallon gas?

I then told you that we would see that "event" happen. Well, the rebels did take control over the oil wells, "temporarily" but now he has them back in his control again. Although we only get about 5% of out oil from that country, the gas is about to rise and rise.

Now, we also talked about Iran going up through the Suez Canal for the first time in 30 years.... Ok, they are still docked at Syria with those two Bass Trackers they have, unless something has changed and I might be getting ahead of myself here but I find it very odd that we, the US also have (five) war ships in that same canal and will be positioned out in the sea. We also have a submarine out there too getting in position. The Bass Trackers might sink lol. We're there because of Qaddafi of course and he is saying that if we intervene, there will be bloodshed. Yeah, I laughed too. He just don't know what we're capable of and just how fast we can do it. We could have him and his sons down within hours. Five vessels lol, none of them over there stand a chance. I have a feeling that the oil wells are going to be set on fire and I hope I'm wrong. Maybe we can get in there and get control of them ourselves but I'm not so sure he's going to allow that to happen.

Iran is just setting back and being quiet. Not sure if anyone has noticed this but something "spectacular" is about to happen and it will be within the next week or two. In the mean time, prepare to see that $4.00 + coming to a town near you if you haven't already.

This is why we need to move a few whales aside in Alaska and start doing some offshore drilling or use some of the 500+ million acres they have for drilling. We're stupid for depending of those retarded people for our oil. We did get a permit to start drilling again out in the Gulf of Mexico, woooo hoooo, a lot of good that's gonna do. We should be in Alaska drilling and at the same time, creating about 50,000 jobs. Charlie Sheen could probably even get a job there too if he's lucky.

We are the 3rd largest oil producing country in the world
why do we need to drill more we should just take back our oil

We are the 3rd largest oil producing country in the world
why do we need to drill more we should just take back our oil

The United States is the largest consumer of oil and consumes over 25% of the world's oil! Let me break it down for you just so you'll have an idea.

The US uses right at 19,650,000 barrels per day.

#2 would be Japan. They use on average of 5,290,000 barrels per day.

Coming in at #5 would be Russia at around 2,595,000 barrels per day used. Russia is now the #1 oil producer. They have Saudi Arabia beat at producing oil.

That's why we should be drilling more. If we're going to use so much, then we need to drill for what it takes us to live and get around on a daily basis. When people in the US have to pay what the UK pays for gas, I bet they'll slow their roll over here OR, get off their ass and do some drilling and opening up more wells. They worry about the wildlife in Alaska? When is the last time anyone on this site has went to Alaska to see a whale in the water? I think there is only one member on this site that lives in Alaska and look at their gas prices. Average $3.72 for regular unleaded.... but they got that wildlife all over the place. There are some places there where you have to let vehicles run 24/7 and I know this because I lived there. Certain places in Alaska are so cold, you can't shut the vehicles off or they won't restart again until they have the chance to thaw out.

Saudi Arabia, the #2 oil producer only uses 1,452,000 barrels per day. Look at what we use compared to what they use. We should be producing for ourselves and providing our own country for what we're using and also have an emergency reserve, just in case something should happen. We're using too much and too dependent on the wrong people for what we already have but aren't digging for.

Coming in at #12 for oil use is Canada. They use 1,703,000 barrels per day on average.

One year price chart for the US

ch.gaschart

With the chart shown above, the blue line would still be steady in the mid to high $2.00 range if we depended on ourselves and not people that throw rocks at each other when they fight in the street. The uprising in the middle east would have no effect on us if we would just do for our self.

Just checking prices and oil is trading at $102.07 at the moment. Electronic trading for gasoline for April is at $3.02.

Filled my dads truck up since I used it to go pick up parts and hit the park to go play ball...it cost me 75$ for 20.xxx gallons for regular its 3.75 here in socal and 4.09 for premium

I'd like to know what the world's per capita oil usage percents are by country. I know we use 25% of the oil used by the world daily, but what would some nations look like in usage when the data is adjusted by number of vehicles/oil consuming processes in each nation.

thats old dat nolimit, as of January 2011, China is upto 10,200,000 barrels of oil a day and catching the US quickly.

Thanks NoLimit95, it's funny how we go from #1 to #23 when you look at per capita figures. But people don't like that kind of data, it means that America isn't the only guy who needs to slow down his dipping from the well. If we need to conserve, so do the small nations who are using up crude like Charlie Sheen does women.

In soviet Russia, Chuck Norris kill all bear in Siberia.
soviet_russia_chuck.jpg

In soviet Russia, "terms of service" violates YOU!

Members online

No members online now.
Back