Added WW Spoiler today

I like it with the sides, gives that little bit of a sporty look the decklid needed imho

looks good. shouldve rolled it for a while without the sides before you made the final decision. it looked different but i think it wouldve grown on ya. like a more dramatic lse wing

not bad....think ill just go with the lse for mine.

McLaren concept Lincoln LS (second picture for spoiler) the LSE appearance was based off of...

http://www.insideline.com/lincoln/ls/2002-new-york-lincoln-ls.html

Production LSE spoiler...

http://www.lskoncepts.com/store/2002-lincoln-lse-spoiler-p-179.php

They are the same, nothing against WW but they didn't make the LSE spoiler for the 02 style or the 04/05 style.

There was an '01 LSE with the WW spoiler prior to the '02. That's one reason the WW spoiler is so rare. I saw the '01 LSE at my dealer late '01 with the WW spoiler. Lincoln changed to the one piece "lip" spoiler for the '02 MY. The '04 LSE had a different spoiler than the '02, but similar.

Sorry Andrizzle I am getting of topic...

LS4me,

I'm not saying you didn't see what you saw. But the only scenario I can think of that might have been the case is you saw a late production 01 LS with the CDC body kit and WW spoiler on it and the dealership said it was an LSE.

To my knowledge/experience was no such thing as a factory produced 2001 LSE. I have seen several people do the CDC kits and claim they were an LSE. Especially on Ebay, but from the factory they were all 02 MY for the Gen I LS. As far as what a dealship does... That's another matter.

Also I just want to add that it's all good bro, I am not saying I am the ultimate authority on this, honestly. I welcome any input on the super rare LS stuff. It makes them that more unique. Do you think you could find any info about an 01 LSE?

ww spoiler?

Saw this car at the gym the other day and thought the rear looked familiar
41ac8d38.jpg

fabbd49b.jpg

I think its ugly as hell.

Take the stupid deflectors off and get different wheels and a dark gray paintjob and then ill like it.

also the tips look oxidized or dirty.

Easy guys!!!!

Not mine or any one i know lol i was just asking if it looked like the WW spoiler or if it was just me

Oh and i agree not my cup of tea

Every time I look at this post I swear it says added "VW" spoiler today and I think of those Volkswagen commercials with the little rice burners and their big wings. Vee Dub Yall. Every time...

I think its ugly as hell.

Take the stupid deflectors off and get different wheels and a dark gray paintjob and then ill like it.

also the tips look oxidized or dirty.

I agree. Chargers don't do it for me at all. Except for this one...

5490817699_51d87c36a8_o.jpg

The new chargers look really nice....im feelin the updated interior:

interior_design_Dodge-Charger_2011.jpg

Every time I look at this post I swear it says added "VW" spoiler today and I think of those Volkswagen commercials with the little rice burners and their big wings. Vee Dub Yall. Every time...

easy on the dub comments :mad:

hate on the OG rice burners (i.e honda and other crap)

easy on the dub comments :mad:

hate on the OG rice burners (i.e honda and other crap)

Lol Jetta TDI FTW, it doesn't make sense to call vw ricers anyway... They are German....

It does look like a WW spoiler

beasty charger bullschmidt

They are funny commercials!! We could call them..... Sauerkrauters... Nah, doesnt have the same ring to it like ricer. Lol

Well Lets see they call the asia cars Rice Burners or Ricers because, well, of the abundant rice lol.

So German cars can be, Krauters? Kraut Burners? Krauts?
Italian Cars- Noodlers?
English Cars-Sheepers? Earl Grey-ers?
(French cars can be "Womenwithbodyhair-ers")

Members online

No members online now.
Back