lies

Larger brakes? Optional JBL? And who is he to claim the cars never been smoked in? He hasnt owned it since new.
Sapper was told his car was a non smoking car too and when we were detailing its inside we found carpet burns and ashes on the rear deck and a dirty ash tray.

Only time you can claim a car has never been smoked in is if you are its first owner. Cant trust people for crap.

Still a $3500 car with TTL.

and the "one owner" claim is crap. the car was corporately owned and we all know that thats not just one owner. its not worth 3500...i say 3000 at the most. its FL and the ac is out.

also the tires are bad. its got a vibration in the steering wheel. and the telescoping steering doesnt work. it doesnt go up or down. if you walk into that lot and just look at the car without turing it on or driving it...then it would easily get 4500, but not with all the problems and work it needs.

Just my 2 cents. Don't ever buy a used mark8 from a dealer. You will be buying a car they know nothing about. You will be paying 1000 and up more for the car easy. And as you know they seem to leave out alot of facts on the car. If I was you I would search local Craigslist to find a nice older person selling there "pride and joy". Someone with money that had it serviced at the dealer and paid big money to fix her right. You really don't want to buy a car off a broke 18 year old, but I know you now that. Goodluck they are out there. I looked for my mark8 for years till one dropped in my lap. Just don't rush into buying.

i know that. its a good looking car, but no way in hell worth that much. i walked away from the car. i know they are out there and i will find mine. :)

"still has new lincoln smell" give me a break

i wouldnt waste another second with that car the guy selling it is your typical ass hole dealer bull :q:q:q:qter. walk away!

i would reccomend you take a weekend and come down to tampa bay if you want to find yourself a nice car. hell a customer of mine is selling a gorgeous 97 evergreen lsc, prairie tan interior, octastars, with 79k on it, he said he would take 5 grand. the car is sooooooooooooooooooooooo clean.
http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/cto/2234346038.html
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/ctd/2230367584.html

go on craigslist or searchtempest and look under talahassee for this one, its a black 98 lsc with tan interior.
Feb 26 - TRADE?????TRADE??????TRADE - (MOULTRIE) cars & trucks - by owner pic

the fort myers one is the one we are planning on looking at. ive been talking to the owner and everything seems ok, but we wont know till we get down there.

the fort myers one is the one we are planning on looking at. ive been talking to the owner and everything seems ok, but we wont know till we get down there.

Where in Ft Myers is it? Ft Myers is only 5 minutes from where I live, I maybe able to look at it for you and let you know before you take that long travel down here.

If you let me know, I will take pics and take it for a test drive also, all you have to do is make the call to the seller and let seller know I would be by to look at it for you and take it from there.

If you let me know, I will take pics and take it for a test drive also, all you have to do is make the call to the seller and let seller know I would be by to look at it for you and take it from there.

if it is ok with the seller i will pm you the address and his #. ill let you know as soon as i know

Members online

Back