stuff for sale

If my LS were black I'd be all over the grille, but in my case it would still need to get painted.

How much for the tuner? Can I use it to tune my car or does it need to be reprogrammed first?

I want these wheels bad. Sell them to me and forget about these other losers :shifty:

I promise to give them a good home. Plus they belong on another black LS

He is getting me a quote on the shipping once he gets them all boxed up. Hopefully I can get this all settled soooon. Spring is coming :D

PMed twice about wheels, im definitely interested really like to work something out got questions for you too

You damn wheel whores are never satisfied are you??

Tunes are specific to each vehicle. You would have to buy it separate

Tunes are specific to each vehicle. You would have to buy it separate

Sort of. Each car does not have a 100% unique strategy code. Any vehicle that shares the same strategy code should be able to use the same tune.

Bull..did you pick up the rims from XxbmxlsxX...

I PM'd him about a year ago in regards to them..to see if I could persuade him with a....

cash-wad1.jpg

but he never got back to me...his car was still up and running so he had no reason to part with them

I'm in the same boat. He hasn't gotten back to me. He sold and shipped out the WW spoiler to andrizzle real quick but he must not need the money right now. Last I heard he was working on his yukon and it might be awhile

Has anybody other then drizz bought or heard anything from him recently??

Members online

No members online now.
Back