stuff for sale

I want them. But I would paint them black and put a red rim on it. Would probably be too harsh on a one-of-a-kind LS wheel. But it would look sexy on my car!

would be awesome in black. i was getting ready to paint them matte black along with my whole car

He's a smart man. I liked my LS, but the SRT8 is on a whole different level and I haven't looked back. ;)

Im not too fond of them but ive only driven a 2005 3.5L touring so i cant make proper judgment.

How much do those wheels weigh? Since my kitchen purchase isn't going on anymore...

pictures suck. lighting not the greatest but f-it here ya go

grille
PIC_0558.jpg

xcal
PIC_0564.jpg

lightly tinted tails, also have nice black trunk with a plate surround that someone painted black(needs redone) trunk is in good shape ready to update gen1 to gen 2 rear
PIC_0562.jpg

wheels are machine face with a clear coating on them, not polished finish, which i wanted to wet sand them but never did or paint them matte black. the little imperfections could be cleaned up with wetsand buff

front wheel, this tire showed uneven wear others are great
PIC_0568.jpg

PIC_0569.gif

front wheel 2
PIC_0570.gif

rear wheel
PIC_0576.jpg

rear wheel 2. little mark that doesnt really show in sunlight, but in florescent it did, like a surface scratch in the clear coat
PIC_0572.gif

PIC_0574.gif

center caps, i am missing 4lugs for some reason, not sure why
PIC_0565.jpg

You have got to be f@#king kidding me??????????????:eek:

You are the third LS owner on LVC to lose his LS in the last 3 months. Good thing I haven't been driving mine. Now, I am scared to.:(

spoiler has been shipped to andrizzle, cant wait to see pics
still for sale:
wheels
mclaren grille
gen 2 trunk and two tone tails
xcal
hotside turbo piping, intercooler, oil pump

have some headlights that i took apart years ago and never put halos in. the lenses have painted brows which could be sanded and redone any color

also have some ported v6 heads complete, exhaust manifolds, intake manifold and im sure numerous other things if i search the garage

I can't believe all this stuff is still for sale, especially the mclaren and the wheels.

Also if no one takes these wheels... I may just have to scrounge around for some money.

:shifty:

Members online

Back