Mine Is Bigger Than Yours

cammerfe

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Every once in a while I pop over to the Mark VIII side to see what's going on. You'll probably find it amusing to check in over there and look over the thread regarding being able to 'articulate' a sentence with it's intended contention between the Mark guys and those of us over here in the LS camp. As you'll see some folks DO get sorta' heated, but it's all in good fun. ENJOY!!:D

KS

Its an everyday thing.

They even argue among themselves over which marks are better gen I or gen II. pretty damn funny actually.

Yeah it is.

I laugh at everything because it seems like performance is #1 objective over there. I could have bought a gto with a 6.0L and put them to shame.

I stayed out of that cluster fu ck..Think i voted and left it alone..I wish the thread would disappear.

I have both cars and the Mark VIII side's inability to give the LS any respect has annoyed me of late. I like each car but they have different purposes and its very hard to compare the two.

running nos or what??

stock gto's run very fast and modded they are beasty.

I would have the disagree.. I think they suck for performance considering that the market it was put into was the performance category.. But I've never liked that newer style of the GTO

I have both cars and the Mark VIII side's inability to give the LS any respect has annoyed me of late. I like each car but they have different purposes and its very hard to compare the two.

Most sensible thing I have heard in awhile! ;)

As long as no one takes it personally, it's all fun. Well, ok, sometimes it's a little more fun when someone does take it personally.

Two different platforms, two different markets.

Edit:
I think "Two different demographics" would make more sense than "markets".

I've been in one and I didn't think they were fast.. A camaro has twice the balls as the GTO.. But I don't really like chibs anyways..

with less than 5 second quarter miles that is quick especially for the price.

Now im not a fan of gm vehicles but ill give credit to pontiac for the GTO and G8 being stang killers.

Mark's actually run for a while between break downs so we have much more time to shoot the :q:q:q:q.

In all reality any car can take on any car if you have the money.

well within reason.

I think there is a night and day difference between a strip car and a daily driver...

Turning a light car into a 10 second strip car isn't hard. Turning a daily driver into a 10 second, easy to drive, well mannered car... that's a little harder.

Agreed.. I was just fackin around.. It's just my opinion, but I dislike the GTOs.. I would drive a mustang before I stepped foot in another GTO.. And that is sad because I dislike the Mustangs also

Members online

No members online now.
Back