stuff for sale

ill try to get current pics of everything up tonite after my soccer games. tomorrow night at the latest. thanks
heres a close up of one from a few months ago without the center cap cuz sometimes i ran no caps
PIC_0496.jpg

Damn that car looked so good.. And no wonder why you went through three engines bouncing off the rev limiter like that.. :p

And, with the center caps, they look amazing! I would rather have bought those than my 20s! I really like them! FML

agreed....those wheels look damn good without caps.

and yeah lol bouncin off the limiter like crazy. Too bad they never made a gen II 5 speed....let alone a V8.

I would run drivers side no caps, passenger side with caps. That way I could see my car different at different times.
Wheels are perfect 38mm offset I believe. My car was lower than almost all others and I pulled the rear fenders out a bit and rolled them. Seldom did they rub. Didnt leave any marks on anything. Fronts never touched.

I have a procharged yukon and I just bought a srt300c so its unlikely ill get another ls.....but if I get what id like for my truck there is one I have in mind

ive been friends with jerry the guy you work with since the 80s and he told me about your stuff. did you have eibach springs on the car? if so do you still have them? i just aquired an 00 white ls with 51k miles. dont want to get all crazy but i want some halos for the headlights and eibach springs. get tacos number from jerry and call me if you could.

sorry i havent returned pms. ive got alot going on besides my fulltime job. no i never did finish the turbo kit unfortunately. i will try to clean my stuff and get pics up for everyone. i dont have a very good camera since the last one got stolen so ill do what i can. im off work tomorrow and will do it all.....in the meantime
spoiler is being freshly painted and drizzle has dibs

id prefer to sell the grille to a gen2 owner since i only think they look good on gen2s. grille is black and shows minimal wear from being on my car for a few years

id like 900 for wheels and tires. tires maybe a year old. would prefer pickup but if someone wants to pay shipping i can probably get a discount through my work. this is a one of a kind set of wheels. they are 19x8 with 38mm offset. 245 tires up front and 275 rear. sit perfect on lowered car. will entertain offers

i also have an excal tuner

with center caps
103_0087.jpg

without center caps(when i still had mirror window tint)
lssig-1.jpg

and yes i have all four caps, the key and the lugs and locks and key for that as well

I want them. But I would paint them black and put a red rim on it. Would probably be too harsh on a one-of-a-kind LS wheel. But it would look sexy on my car!

Members online

Back