Go take a picture of your car as is

bmxbang

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
So i have seen this on a few other forums and well who dosent like taking pictures of their cars. Just go out take a picture of your car right now. It dosent matter what it looks like it just has to be a picture you just went and took NOT an old one you took a year ago or NOT one you took just yesterday. Im bored.

Ill start here is mine dirty and in the garage and a horrible picture but i just took it.

0203111432a.jpg

Drizz! I hate you :( lol You drive that in the winter ! That's it I'm lowering it !!! This just proves it! Drizz I love your whip!!!

yea there is 2 on there, its hidden in the glare, andrizzle on his usual sh*t

This is from the other day just before the blizzard we had here in Kansas. The second pic is 30 min later after parking her.
IMAG0359.jpg

IMAG0361.jpg

Holy crap I look like a douche with my car quoted over 9000 times in here!

No I just rock the different grills from time to time, the mclaren will probably reappear around spring to summer time though!

Oh and thanks for the comments above guys, it is cool that you guys like my LS!

I'm laid off, so haven't been driving and never got around to putting the factorys back on for winter...

1.jpg

2.jpg

Later that night...

Thought we were good, but here comes the snow.

later.jpg

So... I will get a pic when the car gets home, but what evactly does this mclaren grill look like. I've done some searchin and cant seem to figure it out

haha...I didn't even notice that before. No, I don't I have green tint. I think it's the angle and water/ice on it.

Points for having a three car garage and points for having all spots filled by an ls.

Members online

No members online now.
Back