Nobody feels my pain!

04lincolnls

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Nobody around here looks at an ls like we do. My girl is getting old . This last weekend she started fallen apart first the passenger window quit workin then the rear brake wore out jus metal to metal now the coils are all fukd up a small chip in the window turned into a two foot long swirl and I blew a sub two week ago i put new tires on wtf. hope she holds i realy like this car and a baby due anytime :eek: oh yeah the steering collum (bad spell) has about an inch of play too up an down

Its been super cold here this last weekend -10, -20 below. and worse driving in snow all the time

I feel you.. It's been really cold here too.. Well look at it this way, there will be nothing else left to replace.. :shifty:

I feel you.. It's been really cold here too.. Well look at it this way, there will be nothing else left to replace.. :shifty:

Here too. It's 42° now and should be ~75° by the end of the day.

Brrrrrrrrrrrr..........

Eh, mine's going through some trials right now too. Every car will have it's problems. I just fix it and move on.

Get as much sleep as you can right now. I have 2 kids. Last 2 nights, I never got to sleep for more than an hour straight.

Im cheating on my LS with supercharged mustang videos.

You know what's funny, is I can go out and rub down the entire outside of the car with wax. Wax that is applied bare handed, so it's almost like massaging the entire painted surface.

But then I bitch when the gf asks for a backrub.

I'm fondling my LS.. lol

You know what's funny, is I can go out and rub down the entire outside of the car with wax. Wax that is applied bare handed, so it's almost like massaging the entire painted surface.

But then I bitch when the gf asks for a backrub.

we are some twisted individuals.

LOL...so when they leak oil it means they are pmsin??

Thats true love!!!

Thats true love!!!

It actually looks pretty weird when the wax is curing too:

rbwaiting.jpg

rbwaiting2.jpg

But the results are worth it:

afterrb7.jpg

afterrb4.jpg

afterrb2.jpg

Sweet results.

I just did a regular hand wax.

Ill get a proper buffing in the spring.

That was Rubbish Boy's Original Edition.

Here's some after Supernatural:

IMG_5841.jpg

IMG_5844.jpg

IMG_5845.jpg

IMG_5853.jpg

IMG_5865.jpg

I know you use the supernatural more, but what one do you like better and why?

I prefer Supernatural because it's easier to use. RBOE is like half the price, and gives just as good of look, but it is more of a pain to apply/remove.

Members online

No members online now.
Back