Pics finally

Pinhead

LVC Member
Reaction score
on my profile is a couple pics of my 95. i plan to work on it today. i'll keep pics updated on any mods.

DSCN7077.jpg

DSCN7075.jpg

DSCN7074.jpg

Front Mustang plate looks uhhh....not good. Nice tail lights, I like the black-out

no i can't see at all at night even before i tinted the lights. there has been no change in brightness. yeah the white walls are going bye bye after taxes. i'm on a super tight budget so things have to wait. what size tire looks good on a stock 16" rim. i don't like to show inner fender. and the mustang tag makes it go faster!!!!lol

what size tire looks good on a stock 16" rim.

well. not 245/50s. i have them up front. too short IMO. and the steering isn't friends with the wider tire. they will be replaced with 225/60s when the time comes.

225/60s always looked fine on stock wheels, and the 235/60s i have on the rear now look pretty much the same. i've always been worried about squeezing anything wider on the stock stuff.

I recommend that anyone with Spiderman rims to check the sale forum for something not so hideous...somehow they don't look so bad if you pop those caps off

i got a decent set of silver 10 spokes i'll sell ya cheap for that car, spruce it right up. and if i was a police man, i would stop your ass in a heart beat for them tail lights. looks good though!!!

no i can't see at all at night even before i tinted the lights. there has been no change in brightness. yeah the white walls are going bye bye after taxes. i'm on a super tight budget so things have to wait. what size tire looks good on a stock 16" rim. i don't like to show inner fender. and the mustang tag makes it go faster!!!!lol

245/50/16...bought a set of cooper zenon's from tire tracks for $100 a piece with road hazzard shipped.

Hmmm are you around Pennsylvania? I feel like ive seen this car in the last month...
Guess not it has georgia plates... theres a twin of this car in my town except the front bags are shot.

Wow, this has all the same issues as my old '95, it's the same color, and you are doing blackout stuff.... I think Someone is copying me......... Jk.
I was gonna so the same to the tails, and I was almost done with a trim blackout, but then I sold it. I think I'm gonna blackout my '97 if it ends up becoming worth my time. Too soon to tell. I hope you get yours into shape. I was thinkin you were the kid who bought my car at first when you posted your problem threads. lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back