Help!!! 93 town car at dealer

joeydm090682

LVC Member
Reaction score
this is the 3rd shop its been to in past 2 weeks, check engin light comes on intermitintly, when it comes on it runns very rich blows out black carbon , wont shift into over drive, and sometimes wont even start, then some days it act as if nothing was wrong running very smooth, well the dealer said it wont communicate with the computer and something about the pcm relay clicking on and off im 1,200 dollars into this and have gotten nowhere. anyone have any ideas?

well 364.00 worth or diagnostics later, the dealer still didnt have a clue they said it was"hit and miss with any thing" , stupid idiots. i thought i through a ecm in there for the hell of it and problem solved car runs like new. 50.00 part from the junk yard

Lots of ideas... First one? Write in such a way that people will actually try to read your post without getting a migraine. You know, make it easy for people. Capitalize your sentences, break the post up into a couple of paragraphs, etc.

Why should people be interested in spending their time to reply to your incoherent post when you, yourself don't have enough respect for them by making your post(s) a little more coherent?

I didn't have any trouble reading and understanding it. Never did like English class much.

this is the 3rd shop its been to in past 2 weeks, check engin light comes on intermitintly, when it comes on it runns very rich blows out black carbon , wont shift into over drive, and sometimes wont even start, then some days it act as if nothing was wrong running very smooth, well the dealer said it wont communicate with the computer and something about the pcm relay clicking on and off im 1,200 dollars into this and have gotten nowhere. anyone have any ideas?

Sounds like it has a dirty, or broken ground wire to the PCM for it not communicating.

Members online

Back