Leather Treated w/ Zaino - Pics Inside

Keep buffing, it's not supposed to be that shiny. Zaino is good stuff though.

Keep buffing, it's not supposed to be that shiny. Zaino is good stuff though.

Wrong, no buffing necessary.

I took the photo in a cold garage, right after application. Add a flash to that, and it will look more shiny than in reality.

Wrong, no buffing necessary.

I took the photo in a cold garage, right after application. Add a flash to that, and it will look more shiny than in reality.

No offense, Mark, but Kyle knows his isht about detailing. The desired finish for a leather interior is matte, not oily/shiny. Maybe that is just the flash, but he is correct about the fact that the finish is not supposed to be shiny.

No offense, Mark, but Kyle knows his isht about detailing. The desired finish for a leather interior is matte, not oily/shiny. Maybe that is just the flash, but he is correct about the fact that the finish is not supposed to be shiny.

Oh I wasn't trying to dispute that. I didn't put an excessive amount of the product on, and it doesn't require buffing (as per instructions, and what many others reported). It's applied like sun screen and left to be absorbed. The seat isn't oily at all now, once the product has fully absorbed :)

No worries. Sometimes the camera flash can make stuff look completely different, I was just going by the before and after pictures. Just make sure it doesn't get on your clothes, even though I do like that new leather scent. ;) Depending on the condition of your leather beforehand, you may have to buff a bit regardless of instructions. Products like Leatherique (not sure about Zaino) can push some of the unnatural oils out of the leather coating, and that might be where the extra shine is coming from.

Buff-the-Reather.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back