Low life people

I don't understand this thread...

Facebook is a public website, why would it be weird for anyone to message anyone on there?

I believe facebook has a block/report feature where you can eliminate people from viewing and interacting with your profile.

You need to take yourself out of devil's advocate and debate club mode if you can't see what the issue is here.

When somebody starts trying to move beyong this and come into your real life uninvited and on some harmful mess that's something to be pissed about that is a potentially big deal.

When somebody starts trying to move beyong this and come into your real life uninvited and on some harmful mess that's something to be pissed about that is a potentially big deal.

It's like what else has/had he been doing? Checking outside your windows at night? Total invasion of privacy..

Just checked his profile. Dunno if a regular member can change to a custom title or not...

banned.jpg

I also noticed there is no contact info on there anymore either. Pretty sure he's banned for good.

Most the people on here i can see as being buddies with in real life he is just an odd one that slipped thru the cracks.

That's what I did as soon as I read this post ! That's just way to far and anything beyond shared interests and our cars crosses a line

I agree.. Maybe I never had him as a friend because I didn't delete him..

Most the people on here i can see as being buddies with in real life.

You are so correct.. That's why I really enjoy this site.. You can joke around with people as opposed to say The Ranger Station.. They are all so serious..

Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
bearsfan39
BlackLS06
FASTLLS
Joeychgo
JoshMcMadMac
jtammerine
M4rk
pektel
RodLS
ShortCircutLS
This page has had 817 visits

Maybe he did get banned.. lol

I hope he is gone. He has done nothing for this community but talk about how much he was going to do to his car, and then do nothing but paint it funny colors

Damn, a lot happened in this thread in a few hours. So LJ is banned huh. I dont get his reasoning behind all the stalker action, I'd be pissed if that happened to me though.

Not me. You're kind of a f*cking dork. No offense.

:lol: DAMN!!!!

I actually dont go on facebook much. I dont even have a pic of myself on there. I only add people I know, if they know me then they dont need a pic of me to know it's me.

My girlfriend calls lvc my carspace since I'm always on it :D. I think I'm not on facebooka lot because I dont have a phone with internet to be on it all day like most people with their iphones or android phones, eh oh well.

Members online

Back