Leather Treated w/ Zaino - Pics Inside

M4rk

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
After doing extensive research on which leather treatment products to use, and which to avoid, it came down to two highly recommended and excellent products:

The Leatherique kit, and Zaino Z-9 + Z-10. The choice was clear, given the price difference, though the Leatherique kit even comes with brushes to justify the cost.

The Zaino kit (not really a kit) consist of the Z-9 leather cleaner, and Z-10 conditioner. When used in conjunction, your leather will be well cleaned and conditioned, leaving it with a very soft feel, and great leather smell. I did this in a cold unheated garage with the use of a heater and hair dryer in order to absorb the products better. I only did the passenger seat today. Too lazy to do the one I sit in :shifty:

Z-9 Cleaner & Z-10 Conditioner
DSC_0523.JPG

Dirty MF towel after using the cleaner. Wow!
DSC_0520.JPG

Seat before:
seats-1.JPG

Seat after:
seats-2.JPG

That's all for now. I will update the thread in a few days to further report on the product.

Thanks for looking :)

Looking good, where did you find those products?

Definitely looks good.

However I always feel after treating the seats with any type of wipe, it just takes the next person to sit in it to take all of the stuff off with their clothes.

Definitely looks good.

However I always feel after treating the seats with any type of wipe, it just takes the next person to sit in it to take all of the stuff off with their clothes.

TRUE, although...after cleaning with armor all its always fun to have your date wear a thin white mini skirt...BOO - YAH :)

nice M4rk.. might have to come up to barrie and have you clean my car lol :p

Looks good!

I use Leather Masters, and am very happy with the results.

lexal are the best

lexal products are great. to cover the cracks and creases that form on the leather use a matching spray leather dye. you can view the results on youtube, just look up leather refinishing or dyeing. they will look like new.

sweet.

my leather is in amazing shape but im sure it would still be a good idea to treat it.

Looking good, where did you find those products?

Thank you. You can buy them directly off Zaino. They even sell them in Canada. I linked to the products in the second sentence.

Definitely looks good.

Thanks! My mom said the same thing lol. Hopefully that won't be the case though. This stuff has been highly regarded by many, and is real, unlike Armorall, etc. I can still feel the product on my hand, so I think it'll be fine.

nice M4rk.. might have to come up to barrie and have you clean my car lol :p

Thanks. Sure - I'm finally stocking up on some better detailing products.

Looks good!

I use Leather Masters, and am very happy with the results.

Feel free to thread jack and post up some pics :D

lexal products are great. to cover the cracks and creases that form on the leather use a matching spray leather dye. you can view the results on youtube, just look up leather refinishing or dyeing. they will look like new.

Don't think I'll go that far yet. Maybe when the car's up for sale..

sweet.

my leather is in amazing shape but im sure it would still be a good idea to treat it.

Yep, you should clean and condition your leather to prolong it's life. It's like using hand cream.. which I don't and now my hands are dry, red and cracked :shifty:.

Looks good. I bought some leather products a few weeks ago, pretty good results too.I wish the previous owner had taken better care of the driver's seat's leather.

drivers seats will always look bad as they get the most wear and tear.

especially with people who are heavier.

Looks great! Give a small shot of it on the shifter knob, it will bring the color back.
BTW, how is the stuff smell?

So it has been a week, and the seat still looks and smells great!

05_LS8, the stuff smells very good. It's there every time I sit into the car :)

Has anyone sat in it and was it very much inseat time?

Gotta love the smell of the leather conditioners. Gives the car a fresh/new car smell.

Members online

No members online now.
Back