time to say goodbye

wow all i was asking is the damn car still for sale i got my taxes back and im looking to buy dam .... wow

- ok fastls since u started this bs how can and where can i find a lincoln ls for under 2k and i can drive to pick it up as welll........

You get what you pay for.

Spend 5K and get something decent.

LMFAO ! Lincoln Jealous what color sparkles do you have on your nails ?! I get the feeling that not many girls post on here ! Get use to me being around. It'll take more than someone wh*ckin to a pic of my LS to scare me off ! Thanks for the compliment !

wheres the pictures i want to know is this car is worth it or keep looking

i want a fixer upper casuse then i can do mods in the process... would u recomand this one from short or look elsewhere?

Depends.. Her's is going to need a new engine (cheaper way).. You could put a LSX engine in it (the guy that did it never told us how much that swap was).. Or just swap a used 3.9 in it and be in around 1k for the used engine..

ok thanks now where short at???? can i have pictures before i start making plans to drive a truck and a trailer to come pick it up?

Well the ls can be a very expensive fixer upper if a lot is wrong with it.

LMFAO ! Lincoln Jealous what color sparkles do you have on your nails ?! I get the feeling that not many girls post on here ! Get use to me being around. It'll take more than someone wh*ckin to a pic of my LS to scare me off ! Thanks for the compliment !

my sparkles are clear, and when the sun hits them they look like a rainbow, bling bling blaow

Wow ! Ok yeah ... Phone kinda blew up there for a second. Lol. There are pics
In my photo album. I did take good care of it. And I never let some backyard
Dummy work on it. Duke S. Is an old man who has worked on every car I have ever owned
Other than the stealership. I don't like arguing with them so I don't even bother.

somebodys smoking some damn good dope.
Oops !! Sorry. You boys getting a contact high ? Ill put this stuff away.

no........ more like glitter or fairy dust something like that
Ok. Now you MUST have painted your nails. You are describing my nail polish to the T !! If your a chick , its ok ! You can come out of hiding now. There's another girl here ! Yeah !

Members online

Back