killer stairs we installed

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
this sucked!!!! its all steel and weighs 9 million pounds. this was a 3 story house in hudson beach, brand new construction, we built a skeletal backbone stair system to go from the first floor to the 2nd, then from the 2nd to the 3rd omg this was brutal to get in the house and up inside the staircase. it took us all day to install this some onsite welding had to be done also. the stair treads are steel right now, but the builder is covering all the treads and the landing floor in mahagony and each piece will be 2 inches shy of touching the walls on the way up the stairs, so as you come down them, you will be able to see under you all the way down, its pretty sketchy to walk down them now, it could be one ugly ass fall if you slipped through either side lol!! looks so awesome though check it out.

stairs7.jpg

stairs5.jpg

stairs6.jpg

stairs4.jpg

stairs3.jpg

stairs2.jpg

stairs.jpg

most likely because now the home owner wants the wood stairs from the garage floor to the 1st story ripped out and these mirror imaged under these now! so most likely i will be able to, if not we will just ask the home owner he was there with us and really cool, he lives in the house next door until this is done.

Those look really killer mang. Whern I become rich and build my bad arse house I will fly ya out to do the stairs. ...... maybe have you do a blend door and some headlights too. :D

Those are killer stairs, but if the builder was nice, he'd let you put them in before the rock was up. I like the look of mahogany and it smells great when it's cut. It's really soft though. I always wanted to build my kitchen cabinets out of plywood then wrap the exterior in mahogany, but I will never have that kind of money :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back