Center Cap Question

2004LincolnLSV8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a 04 with the 7 spoke rims. All four of my center caps were stolen.

Anyone know of center caps that fit that may be just chrome with no Lincoln logo. Like some generic ones??? I don't really want to spend $100+ for oem ones to have them get stolen again.
Any places to get them cheap? Cheapest I found were oem ones on ebay for $25+ apiece :(

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I have a 04 with the 7 spoke rims. All four of my center caps were stolen.

Anyone know of center caps that fit that may be just chrome with no Lincoln logo. Like some generic ones??? I don't really want to spend $100+ for oem ones to have them get stolen again.
Any places to get them cheap? Cheapest I found were oem ones on ebay for $25+ apiece :(

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

i suggest buying new ones, i dont know why they would steal them twice

Haven't heard of it generic ones, but worst case scenario buy the OEM set and do this to them, you can only remove them with a special key:
DSC01347.jpg

Or check eBay regularly.

Easy, free fix! go to the mall drive around for a while until you find the same rims then, steal theirs, problem solved! and if you dont like stealing from someone else, just pretend they were the ones who stole yours. :p

And I'm glad you live in Canook territory.. ;)

Same here lol...something like that has prob never happened to him. I got my 4 center caps stolen as well, spent like $50 a piece to replace them back in the day. I remember I wanted to beat up the first person that looked like they could be a thief.

Ha you mean Canuck? Lol i didnt even know what that was until i googled it!:)

Ya auto-correct can be a btch.

Also these center caps are all over ebay too

Easy, free fix! go to the mall drive around for a while until you find the same rims then, steal theirs, problem solved! and if you dont like stealing from someone else, just pretend they were the ones who stole yours. :p

Did that with my old car I had. Guess Karma got me :mad:

Just get the real ones off ebay....you drive a Lincoln not a civic.

Does anyone know if the Navigator or Town Car center caps are the same size as the LS (similar years)??

Thanks!

Members online

Back