gauging interest 97 lsc for sale

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
want to see if anyone would be interested in my 97 lsc. i dont want to sell it i really love the car, but i have something i have wanted for a very long time and if i could sell my car to get one i will do it. if i can get $4,500 for my car i'll let it go. i'll keep it for any less its not worth me trying to do what i am thinking of doing if i cant get 4,500.

want to see if anyone would be interested in my 97 lsc. i dont want to sell it i really love the car, but i have something i have wanted for a very long time and if i could sell my car to get one i will do it. if i can get $4,500 for my car i'll let it go. i'll keep it for any less its not worth me trying to do what i am thinking of doing if i cant get 4,500.

a gen 1:D

97 lsc rebuilt motor with less than 30k on it. the body has 160k. egr deleted along with smog pump and all the vacuum lines associated with it, march under drive pullies, kooks headers, magnaflow cats, x pipe and magnaflow mufflers, k member braces, billet adjustable fuel press reg, cai, trac=loc with 3:73's, cobra power stop drilled and slotted disc brake conversion with aluminum twin piston cobra front calipers, stock rear calipers with relocation bracket, 18 x 9 saleen speed stars, michelin pilot sport II rear tires, 265-40-18 front tires are 245-40-18 falken ziex's, sniper special forces tuned, external trans cooler, 5 % tinted windows and entire front windshield is 50% tint, also has real blue and red police strobe lights in the front and rear lights and wig-wags on the high beam bulbs to alternate flashing left to right. has a system in it as well, which i dont want to leave in it, but i will. all infinity refference components inside, 6 1/2's front and rear with the tweeters mounted where the stock ones were, very clean, kenwood eXcelon radio with too many bells and whistles, 2 ten inch jl subs in the trunk with a 6 channel kicker impulse amp one of them old school giants! thats enough for now!

Just perfect,...got the money, but no time to get it. Should have done it last month! lol.

...That`s how it was the first time it was for sale when you bought it.

Man, even though I'm a 1st gen guy, I'd be all over it if I were in the market (or if I hadn't just spent so much on my ugly old 1st gen.) I've done 2000mi road trips for cars that weren't as nice as this one.

What would you be getting?

i have put over 1800 into the car since i bought it, so there wont be any profit. new tires, brand new cobra rotors and pads, stereo system, new headlight housings, hid's, had the car's paint professionally corrected that was very costly, cost me $280 alone to have all the glass tinted, no profit here.

where can i get a decent set of gen2 headlights???? mine have moisture and yellowing from hell and i tryed the blow dryer trick and nothing and even the sand paper trick and nothing looks like :q:q:q:q ever more after i tryed those

You could buy this car for sale here and then take the headlights off of it.

Sent you a PM. I am interested.
It would keep me entertained for a while and it`s a whole lot cheaper than the 04 Termi I`m looking at.

just so everyone is clear this is a gauging interest thread, my car has no for sale sign on it, and it is not listed anywhere for sale. i am in no hurry to sell the car unless i find what i want to buy to replace it, and so far i am not having any luck in my price range so i wont make any decisions until i find a replacement car that i can afford.

an 87 to 93 mustang notchback has to be black, has to be a 5 speed, and has to be an original 5 liter, i dont want no 2.3 4 banger conversion hacked up terd.

something like this.
CO139392_03.jpg

dude my g/f wants it so bad......... black interior? i wish we could come get it...... but she just started a job

Mark VIII's are way more original. I could have had a pretty well modded 351w swapped 89 hatch right now if I didn't hold out for a mark... Considering the fact that I bought a car I wasn't happy with as far as upkeep/history, maybe I'd have been better off with the fox, idk. I just hate how common rustangs are. I'd rather have a badass mark.

I wouldn't sell your car for a black notch Fox, but that is just me. I had fun for years with my 90 LX hatch, but it was no mark VIII.

Members online

Back