Leatherseats.com

THANATOS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Thanks to laser, im going to save about 700 dollars on geting my leather seats recovered.

I have a ivory interior, my question is the name of that brownish color on the dash steering wheel and upper door panel?
I want to get that color piping on my seats.
i couldnt find anything searching...

Are you getting your leather kit from leather.com?
yeah i got a qoute for 1,067 for what i wanted, minus the diamond pattern stitching. I just need to find out the color of the dash...

I think it's medium prairie tan.

i google searched that color, it looks kind of close, my dash is darker than that.
Maybe i can call the dealership.

Go to their leather samples page to try and match the color. Their color names are not the same as ours. Find a couple that are close then call then and ask them to send a swatch (sp?) so you can see if they match then you can order your seat skins. :)

After searching more, their prices are killer. Its $1039 shipped for two tone leather/suade covers and another $360 for enough suade to do the headliner and leather for the side pannels.

Go to their leather samples page to try and match the color. Their color names are not the same as ours. Find a couple that are close then call then and ask them to send a swatch (sp?) so you can see if they match then you can order your seat skins. :)

that sounds like a good plan.

After searching more, their prices are killer. Its $1039 shipped for two tone leather/suade covers and another $360 for enough suade to do the headliner and leather for the side pannels.

those prices are unbeatable for the materials used and the worksmanship looks top notch too,
from checking out pics in the gallery

It is Medium Prairie Tan as Jamie said. I worked at a dealer and had it looked up..(I have same interior)

Members online

Back