SC rear sway bar links

topher5150

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Thinking about getting a Cougar/ SC rear sway bar. What kind of links do they use, I've looked on parts sites and I have seen two different kind

They use the same ones our car uses and if yours are good you can still use them. Of course if your car is lowered then you will want the shorter links or you will snap them with a firmer bar. Ask how I know. :lol:

Also I had to space out my Energy Suspension links to keep a good clamp on the bar so if you can use the OEM rod then do it.

They use the same ones our car uses and if yours are good you can still use them. Of course if your car is lowered then you will want the shorter links or you will snap them with a firmer bar. Ask how I know. :lol:

Also I had to space out my Energy Suspension links to keep a good clamp on the bar so if you can use the OEM rod then do it.

i have a sc rear bar w/ stock mark links..It's lowered and everything is fine with mine. Iirc the mark and sc bars are the same size but the marks(g2) are hollow.

Well the reason you want shorter links when your car is lowered is so that you get the most effectiveness out of the bar. You want the bar to be parallel to the car when its on the ground not pointing up.

Members online

Back