ok guys i need these gone

+1 ;)

06 with the vulcans :leghumper

lol

Alax, you are close. The next ride will actually come with the Vulcans or some 19s.

Edit: I will just let it out. I will be upgrading to Jag S type R.

NICE! Or you can just buy the jag to keep the ls company.

Probably not. Your's don't have tires, and I'm pretty broke right now.

NICE! Or you can just buy the jag to keep the ls company.

I thought about it, but no need for two cars right now.
Plus, the second I set my foot in STR, i will forget all about the LS. I have test driven one already, I couldn't describe how great they are.

I thought about it, but no need for two cars right now.
Plus, the second I set my foot in STR, i will forget all about the LS. I have test driven one already, I couldn't describe how great they are.

Edgar, S-type R is nice, but go drive an E55 or a CLS55 also. STR is Wooow the AMG is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!

Lito is I didn't have a set I would be all over those.

Mo' money mo' problems like my man puff say.:D

FWY. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

He's got more paper than Mr. New York Times....Ciroc boys run New York.

I do thank you, even though I still have about half a year before I get mine.

Edgar, S-type R is nice, but go drive an E55 or a CLS55 also. STR is Wooow the AMG is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!

Lito is I didn't have a set I would be all over those.

Artur, the E55 AMGs do catch my attention quickly, but they are a bit out of my price range...at least the newer ones are. I could get an 05 model year, but don't want a car that old any more. The nose on the CLS 55s don't look very attractive to me.

What I like the best about the STR is the interior. In my opinion it's more luxurious than the interior in the Benz (i know you love the Mercedes, so no offense).

P2479_06.jpg

Lito,
My appologies man for taking your thread who knows where.

Now let's get back on topic.

Bump....1000 plus shipping guys...weight is what kills me on shipping BC its five of them so uhmm just going to say 1250 with shipping included

200 per wheel is a steal on these in my opinion. Somebody pick these up!

Members online

Back