164540_1749484664894_1472160034_31822624_3678422_n.jpg

mods to b done

Tint about 15%
Angel eyes
Sound system
neon under glow cant decide on what color
and maybe a new grill

really no neon ive always wanted neon on my 1 st car what about a mustang

welcome. I agreed with the neon comments, wouldn't look good, but it's your car.

welcome. I agreed with the neon comments, wouldn't look good, but it's your car.

I agree with everyone, and yes it is his car. So if he wants to do it let him go for it. Maybe he should... then he will realize it was an awful idea.:):):)

P.S. GET SOME 20zzzzzz!!!

I agree with everyone, and yes it is his car. So if he wants to do it let him go for it. Maybe he should... then he will realize it was an awful idea.:):):)

P.S. GET SOME 20zzzzzz!!!

Actaully, I agree with you, I say go for it now. Personally, when I want something, even if some tells me it will look ugly, i wont let it go until I can see it with my own eyes and decide. You want your first car to have neon lights, go for it, then you can decide if you want to keep the look or not once they are installed in front of you to see in person.

Get 20's??? come on guys thats a stupid idea. They dont even look right on the LS.......

Get 22's!!!!!!

damn back in 2000 you would never see an LS owner in the projects

Honestly, who says something like that to someone?

Anyways, I don't think neons would look right under this car, especially with your exterior color. Then again I've never been a fan of them under any car.

That's what I was going to do with my truck.. gold with black wheels.. preferably kmc rockstars.. :)

But I don't think I'm going to keep it..

I just hate the sound of diesel.....good mpg though.

I wouldint mind having an old benz diesel to get 30+ mpg for going back and forth to work.

That's what I'm going after.. f250 Harley-Davidson.. I have a true hard-on for diesels.. :lol:

Should see some of the diesels we get in at our shop for upgrades ect.. Got a twin turbo Cummins Ram in there right now that keeps breaking planetary gears or something, dont recall at the moment but its a built trans to boot.

Oh and if I do recall, Rollin has under glows on his LS and I dont think any of you downed him for having them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back