• Yes

Votes: 55 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 26.7%

• Total voters

k9t8m

Rollin' Twankies
Reaction score
I was wondering how many members actually use their Mark VIII as their daily driver. I know I don't. If I add all the different marks I've had over the years as daily drivers together I've got about 5.5 years of having a Mark as a daily driver. What about you guys?

It was from 2006 until last month

I bought him a friend

the mark viii stays in the garage all day while im at work now instead of in the arizona sun

next step, get rid of the truck height

compare1.jpg

I was wondering how many members actually use their Mark VIII as their daily driver. I know I don't. If I add all the different marks I've had over the years as daily drivers together I've got about 5.5 years of having a Mark as a daily driver. What about you guys?

Was DD for the first five years then the Mods began...

Mine was a summer car up untill this year. Thankfully i cant drive it yet(reg, ins) so it'll stay garaged for the better part of the winter.

Benn DD Marks for a couple years. I threw way too many mods on my current Mark to be a DD but it still is my DD and sees all the crappy weather. :(

Plus the blower has just murdered my mileage.

In the summer=yes
In the winter it sees the streets about once per week when the roads are clear of snow and salt.

Nope, got a 2000 jeep Cherokee for everyday and and 99 Chevy with a 454 for a gas sucking work truck.

Mine was a DD from Nov 2002 to Sept 2010. Now it's sitting in a comfy garage for the winter. DD is now a 2009 Subaru Impreza which I'm itchin' to test the AWD in. Damn blizzards keep passing us by!

Yes mine is my dd I only go like 8 miles to work. Less thank 20 miles per day. Think the next car is going to be a black town car, gosh wont that look BAD setting next to my mark

mine was our only car for a few years, then the dd for me another couple, then after the blower mostly only in the summer. I've been driving it this week since my powerstroke broke down, but it's a scary ride in the snow.

No, I have 2 other cars that are daily drivers.

yep 80 miles a day.

4.10 trac lock ftw in the snow.
Was completely sideways on 494 Monday.

Turn into the skid...... I hate it here.

Yup. The DA is my summer car and the 97 is my winter car. My son uses the 93 as his DD.

mine doesnt even drive

Mine don't either unless I drive it but I don't and it just sits while I drive the company truck ( who can be free gas ). I'm in the same boat on wanting a mint condition mk8 but rather have a 96 lsc with a new 5.0.

Mine might come out of the garage once a week to go less than 2 miles away and if it's raining, it don't come out at all. So no, I wouldn't call it a DD. I use the truck that sets outside while the Mark sets inside. I did take it to Florida in October but it hasn't been far at all since that trip. I could fit the truck inside too but it ain't worth being inside. I like the middle of the garage.

mine was our only car for a few years, then the dd for me another couple, then after the blower mostly only in the summer. I've been driving it this week since my powerstroke broke down, but it's a scary ride in the snow.

little white knuckle ride never hurt anyone, haha

Mine is for the most part. If it rains it stays home, if I did a long trip, got home & I have to go out again, I give it a rest & take the truck, if I have to carry loads, hitch a trailer, go camping, etc... it stays home but I drive it to work almost daily. It's way more fun to drive than my truck.

Members online

Back