Eibachs for sale

Alax7

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Anybody want some new eibachs?

This guy

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=69680

lives some 2 hours away from me. I am driving past there this weekend and next so I could easily stop pick them up on the way and ship them to you so you dont get jacked since he's a new member, who knows. I offered it once but no one said anything. Just thought someone would like to save money on eibachs

I would love to get this! Alex, do you have any way to get ahold of this guy? I really want these but cant seem to get ahold of the guy?

Yea Alax I remembered you offered it to me, but then I bought the LSE rear valence from the guy that was selling all his LSE parts. So that's where that money went.

I would love to get this! Alex, do you have any way to get ahold of this guy? I really want these but cant seem to get ahold of the guy?

Well I emailed him last night and he replied this morning. He hasn't replied back yet though.

Yea Alax I remembered you offered it to me, but then I bought the LSE rear valence from the guy that was selling all his LSE parts. So that's where that money went.

oh ok, cool.

I picked these up today. Anybody want them? I have one person interested, if sale falls through, next pm gets them.

If they fall through, I am very interested. I am in Afghanistan now, so you would have to hold them until March, I can pay now though.

Dad took the box in the car with him so I dont know what shipping will be. I'll post it up in a bit when he gets back

Sale has fallen, so still available, 150+ shipping.

Sold.

You can get a discount from max at five star ford. I think I got them each somewhere in the 80 dollar range

Sold.

You can get a discount from max at five star ford. I think I got them each somewhere in the 80 dollar range

Is there a big difference. Im not into hard turns or anything, i'd rather go with a smooth ride

I have monroe right now. When I bought my ls it needed new shock so I dont know how good oem shocks feel. A member here bought monroe once, a few days with them, took them off to return them and bought oem sport shocks instead.

I have new oem shocks in my garage wainting to go on. I have about 15k with the monroe shocks and I dont think thats how new shocks are suppose to ride so I'm switching them out when I get my car back.

Nope. Taking longer than expected to get some final parts in, but it's going to happen, oh yes. I'm so anxious to get it!

Members online

Back