CONVERTIBLE Mark 8 Lincoln 50K Miles FOR SALE Built by COACH Builders LTD

94convertiblemark8

Later!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd give $1500 like it sits. I think it's ugly as hell. Color and it being a convertible. The interior color is about all I like about it and I also seen it a long time ago on eBay and it was in NY then too. Probably never will sell for that price. 50K miles or not. Still ugly. Maybe if you took it to the local country club golf course and put it in the parking lot, it might sell to someone.

Please ONLY SERIOUS Buyers..Please no haters/disrespectful individuals....Price is set FIRM at $14500--NON NEGOTIABLE

You picked the wrong website because we say what we feel and it's also not in the for sale section. You have had it everywhere for sale and now you join here to try. Maybe if you dropped it down to 5K, it might stand a chance. Good luck with it either way and no, I promise I'm not hating or trying to be disrespectful. Just being honest with you. That's what we do here and if it hurts your feelings, we also don't care about that either.

If he gets hurt feelings, he can put the top down and drive to mamby pamby land,

14k for a Mark..dude.. Who's your dealer?
If you ever part it out. I call dibs on the enterior, can give ya $500 for that in the Spring

Hey, you live like 10 minutes from me. Im in hicksville. Ive seen this car for sale for like over a year now... Dont know if you'll have much better luck here... We all know what these cars bring and for $14500, you will have better luck teaching a Pig to Whistle.... Take the first digit off that number and thats where you should be at. imho Good luck...

Please no haters/disrespectful individuals....

This isn't the For Sale section, so pretty much anything goes in here.

lincoln again is in MINT condition...

Apart from the cup holder lid being missing, the driver's seat trim hanging off and anything else you have failed to disclose...

k9t8m's convertible was a MUCH better deal.

I think take the second digit out, and scoot the first digit over

i'd prob part it. No way in hell i'd drive that..But yeah, price it around 5-7k and you MIGHT get a nibble.

Seriously? When the fock did this become the for sale section?

Hey Jack Hole, your car is ugly and not worth half what you want for it. Learn to use the fuggin classifieds.

it wouold be worth it if it was all original, but your missing the damn floor mats, not gonna buy it now, also when you take pics to sell your car, clean it, you have gravel all over the carpet

his other add on the site also says 56k miles, so what is it???

And it also seems to me that someone has some debt collectors running up your ass due to you wanting to see who is calling you, i see many prank phone calls coming your way... Whats that you want solar panels on your house... let me make that call for you

this guy is a funny son of a bitch... here are some things from his hemmings add

Another Black on Black Lincoln Mark VIII with over 130K miles recently sold online for about 12000......and my car has only 56K Original miles....which makes it a rarity on its own.....

and

These are very rare to find in such Exotic condition, as well as having only 56k ACTUAL MILEAGE on entire car......

this car is definitaly not in EXOTIC condition
and whoever bought a black on black Mark VIII with 130k miles on it for 12000 dollars was either on crack or the car was setup to shizzle and had a lot of mods done to it to the t, even then it would be hard to pay 12k for a mark

k9's was in waaay better shape and cheaper, but if your going to dream...dream big i suppose.

I think take the second digit out, and scoot the first digit over

I think that's the perfect price. :D I'm calling Bob Barker to see if I can "COME ON DOWN, YOU'RE THE NEXT DUMB ASS TO BUY THE UGLIEST MARK EVER"

bustedtees.b4f876787f05931350d5c987b9c1a49b.gif

ATTENTION TO ALL THE HATERS, LOL....WOW Who have nothing better to do.....but insult someones Mark 8...rather than go out, enjoy life and hang out with nice women...would rather sit home and play these forum games....I thought forums were originally for advice and help from other fellow Mark 8 owners, but its totally cool. I can see the kind of negative attention Im getting from here......This is why our country is in the poor shape its in...because of haters like you=)....Good luck obessing over your Mark 8...WOW.....Im not desperate in anyway...its fun to throw up my car in different places, allready received decent offers.....TAKE CARE...YOU WONT SEE ME ON THIS SITE AGAIN DONT WORRY!!!!

Yes, we the people of lvc/"haters" is why the U.S. is in such poor shape. If you don't want to be insulted try not to ask 4 times more then its worth.

ATTENTION TO ALL THE HATERS, LOL....WOW Who have nothing better to do.....but insult someones Mark 8...rather than go out, enjoy life and hang out with nice women...would rather sit home and play these forum games....I thought forums were originally for advice and help from other fellow Mark 8 owners, but its totally cool. I can see the kind of negative attention Im getting from here......This is why our country is in the poor shape its in...because of haters like you=)....Good luck obessing over your Mark 8...WOW.....Im not desperate in anyway...its fun to throw up my car in different places, allready received decent offers.....TAKE CARE...YOU WONT SEE ME ON THIS SITE AGAIN DONT WORRY!!!!
By cow kunt

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...odel_desc=Mark VIII&cardist=27&standard=false

This was one of the reactions to that car back in 2006 but after 4 years, he got an offer. It did almost sell to someone in Canada but he had a problem with storage lol. Good one! I think he realized what he was getting himself into and just made something up to not have to buy it.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=26506

http://www.lincolnsofdistinction.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=203773

August 1993- L-M drops development of the Mark VIII Convertible. The aftermarket steps into fill the gap.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cto/2086059283.html

Members online

Back