choose your calendar cover

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
here are two possible covers my wife and I sat down and came up with so far. i'd like to see what you guys think so far, we are still working on them, so there will be at least one more or 2 if my wife feels like it, i irritate her sitting next to her so she gets sick of this crap quick lol. but here are two i will submit as covers, they will be voted on so check them out and give me feedback please.

calendar2copy.jpg

and this one has random mark pics that dont all belong to members they are just random pics i chose off the intrawebz.
calendar1copy.jpg

Here is #3 i realize some certain jerk off's car is in the pic but it wont be inside the calendar and you have to admit this is an awesome pic so i thought id toss it out there.

calendar3copy.jpg

Number 1,
I like the pic of the Gen1 engine blown apart...I need that as a lay out :)

we are still working on them, so there will be at least one more or 2 if my wife feels like it

Ok, so should your wife feel like it... If I send you a picture could you include it in the next cover created? I'd love to have a chance at it being that mine wasn't chosen amongst the 12 inside & I have a couple nice pictures. :)

I'll PM you the pics in the event that you can use them.

Deffinatly not 3..although I know Jamie
loves that car

thats all we are doing so start a pole and vote i want my f-ing calendar hanging on my wall before 2011 is over.

Looks like pic 1 so far...crap...I'm gonna have to deflate Lasers head again.. :D

is there any type of chin spoiler i can get that would be a remote fit to get a look like that? im in awe on how it looks

Start checking junk yards on a regular basis..that's probably your best bet..
One guy went to get a salvage motor and walked off with some Kooks headers, sometimes you get lucky

i'm not changing out the vert pic in one, the cars on the cover number 1 are the cars in the calendar so thats why we did that one the way we did. someone needs to start a pole in a seperate thread so these can be voted on, or someone else can come up with another idea we just need to get this done soon.

I think the "I's" have it for #1, go with that...I want one soon too

Ima gonna need a few copies of this calender! :D

i think no #1 is the best. Sorry Sapp it looks like you have your work cut out for you with operation deflate Lasers ego.:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back