Thank You Jamie.....

enskanker

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I wanted to post a public thank you to Jamie for again doing a repair on my blend door actuator which took a dump about 3 weeks ago.

A few quick PMs and I get to drop my car for Jamie to do his thing and also clean my leaking discolored and clouded driver mirror, and even throw in some door trim.

I can't imagine how much more of a pain (and expensive) owning this car if I did'nt have the good fortune to be only 30 minutes away from Jamies' shop....

Most everyone on here knows this, but just to again emphasize what a fine asset he is to us Mark VIII owners.

Thanks Jamie.

thanks Ed i appreciate it. and you'll never break that blend door again after that slick little fix! if you need help getting the old door trim off give me a call we can heat it up and peel it off. if i had more time i would have just put it on for you, i still can if you dont want to tackle it yourself so give me a heads up. thanks again.

Thanks

I may be north of Atlanta but I think a nice ride down to Jamies place may be in order.Thanks for the parts Jamie and I will be sendind down a set of headlights for O/H the end of this week.

Thanks

I may be north of Atlanta but I think a nice ride down to Jamies place may be in order.Thanks for the parts Jamie and I will be sending down a set of headlights for O/H the end of this week.

Thanks J, will let you know how I go with the trim....

Damn, I did'nt think to look while there Saturday, does that parts Ivory car have a decent drivers seat bezel/trim piece?

Mine is falling off and cracked, its pretty knackered.

Yes he is a great guy who would help anybody and knows his s*it about the marks!

i went out to lunch last saturday with him terry lol, havent seen him much he doesnt come by to see me and matt like he used to, but winter is his busy season, people dont use their boats as much in the winter so thats when he cranks out tons of T-Tops for them! my shop is always entertaining, specially when rich and elliot come all the way up from ft lauderdale, like every weekend! they put more miles on their marks in a month than i do in a year lmfao!

Members online

No members online now.
Back