seanklsc
shiryu
ONEBADMK8
phreakness
Kustumizingkid
k9t8m
1bad4.6l

Congrats gentlemen.:)

Your peers have spoken. Voting was VERY close. I need the 12 winners to either PM me a link to the image or PM me so I can give them my e-mail address. You need to list a few months you would like. LaserSVT will get first choice. 1bad4.6l will get the remaining month.

With the number of entries and the number of votes cass. I will definitely do another calendar for 2012. So start looking for those great shots.

Ain't that for a Body with Implants and not a natural look?
boobs.gif

might as well just send Laser the June page, itll save on shipping... thats all itll stay on anyway...rofl

I'll take november if no one wants it. And I would like to thank anyone that voted for me. :D

I wold like December cause its my birthday month... but I'm not too picky... I'll get ya a good high resolution pic tomorrow.

To all the winners.

1.) I need those images ASAP. I can have the calendars done ASAP once I have those images gentemen.:)

2.) Jan, Mar, June, July have been choosen. Not saying who got what month. Leaving it as a surprise for when you guys get your calendars.:)

where can i order both calenders

Both calendars will be offered online. You can order as many as you like. Give them out as Christmas gifts. You know everyone wants a Lincoln Mark VIII or LS. Give them the next best thing. A calendar no modding or mechanic needed.:lol:

Got 7 of 12 images. With a little luck, the calendars could be up for sale sometime over the weekend.:)

Members online

Back