Vent time! I mostly sell SERVICE!

American Air-1

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
>most of the posts on this board seem to agree that the Arnott
>parts are acceptable but not quite as good and don't last as
>long. Availability and market presence seem to be Arnott's
>main advantages over AAS.

Been pretty busy here lately and just read up on a few posts....one especially caught my eye. For those that don't "really" know me and know how I work, let me explain a few things. I'm not a big operation, don't claim to be....don't want to be. I don't spend $30K-$40K a month on advertising to make sure my name is always on top of the page like most of my competition. I am an old-school kinda guy and rely 100% on word-of-mouth for sales. I understand that I probably get 1-2 percent of the traffic that the "Big Boys" get.....and thats ok. I also get some satisfaction when a large number(3 times as many the last year) of those people that took the bait of the bigger companies try to call and/or email ME when the "Predetermined Solution" wasn't really what the customer needed.

I've been in business for myself for over 10 years now and early on, would help "other companies customers". Actually being THEIR tech department! I've recently had to change the way I handle my time, as I found out this is taking time away from MY customers. I'm not being a jerk, its just not fair. If those companies are so big and rich, shouldn't they spend as much money on some good techs for tech help.....as they do for salesman? Trust me when I tell you, MOST of the salesmen you'll talk to at these companies not only have never worked on air suspension....but most have never even worked on cars before! This is where the "Predetermined Solution" kicks in.

In a nutshell, if you make the choice to buy your parts from one of the big warehouse companies, PLEASE call their tech department if/when problems arise....as I can no longer reply to those emails at night...on weekends and especially on holidays. This time is for MY customers as well as my website and even my newly launched "Mobile Website". If you haven't noticed yet, what I sell the most is SERVICE. I know it sounds corny, but a sales takes seconds....SERVICE last allot longer.

amen brother i'm behind you 100% i know exactly where you come from Eddie. we obviously do business together you have my support.

Same here. You have helped me out a few times with questions. BTW, I'll be in the market for an extreme valve in the next month or so.

Stand your ground man.

Mike

I will be giving you a call sooner or later. I just got a 98 lsc off john gassett (eunospeed) and he put your front struts and adrenilen compressor on the car before it was sold to me:D I want to get the rear bags soon so everything is new.

Keep up the great service Eddie!

i never have had need to buy from you yet, but my dad has bought 2 sets of coil conversions from you in the past 4 years after getting crap from Arnott before then.

He and i will not go anywhere else for these parts.

Eddie you have my support now and my business in the very near future. Two front struts and an Adrenilen comming soon!!

So glad you are here for the LVC crowd.

I Got compressor from you not long ago and plan to buy a strut this week as well. Very happy with the compressor and was even happier to speak with a person that knows what they are talking about.
I support smaller places anyhow, but good service and knowledge is the biggest plus.

Agreed.
Eddie not only sells a superior product, his customer service is unmatched.
I don't think you'll find any other vendor in a car community that is so respected and spoken of in such high professional regard.

I bought from arnott years ago before I knew about AAS... Part failed, and they wouldnt warranty it, and now I will buy all my stuff from AAS. I have only had to buy a front air strut, but it has been 2 years now without a hickup, I am wanting to buy an Adrenaline pump in the near future. I recommend AAS to everyone I talk to about marks. Keep up the good work man, you got my support!

Eddie gave me great service.

American Air Suspension is the only place I would recommend.

Eddie, you are awesome! I called you one afternoon and asked you questions about venting bags and you took time out of your busy day to help me out. I will definitely buy from you in the future when my compressor goes bad. Thanks for all you do!

As far as I am concerned, AAS is the ONLY place to buy your air suspension parts. When I 1st bought my Mark, Eddie was very hepful in helping me find the problem with my suspension. I have bought any parts I need from Eddie and send my friends to him for parts.
Really a stand-up guy.

Members online

No members online now.
Back