Mark VIII Yard Sale thoughts?

terry you'll be leaving with broken knee caps too, we already scared you, you wont even come back to my shop lol. dan you come take it out you can have it for $25 bucks.

-jamie i need a 93 driveshaft anyluck on who or where i can get one ive check all my local junk yard cashin hand how much for shipping ?

i didnt realize the mark was becoming a criminals choice in automotive transportation.
:D

It's been my choice since before I was a convict! I got my first 3year old Mark 8 when I was 16! Caught my first felony when I was 17! Went to prison when I was 19 after going through the "court system". Got out when I was 24 and I am now 28! Been driving a Mark 8 all but five years from 1999 until now!!!

great story, and you want me to send my sniper tuner up to you lol!!!!

no 93 driveshafts sorry.

terry you'll be leaving with broken knee caps too, we already scared you, you wont even come back to my shop lol. dan you come take it out you can have it for $25 bucks.

Come on Jamie, it will only be a refrigerator box. Leave a mans knee caps alone lol. Just keep Don Vitto away from me with those weird socks and we'll be alright.

Jamie, It seem that you are the go to guy for these cars. I would like to get some help from you about some repairs. If you could please call me I would greatly appreciate it 607-426-3660. That is my cell phone number. You may call me anytime. Thank you very much Eric Williams

great story, and you want me to send my sniper tuner up to you lol!!!!

no 93 driveshafts sorry.

We don't need any stereotyping going on! I ain't no punk and beat a b!tches brains half out of his head for fuggin with me! That's why I went to prison, I don't have to steal nothing! I have plenty of hustle skills and stealing is'nt one of them!

When a guy sends me money for some wheels and I go an hour away and buy them for him and clean the Fock out of them and will be going to send them to him tomorrow, I don't think you would have to worry about your Sniper Tuner!!! You can keep the mofo, I just ordered a brand new tuner last night!!!

I'll holla at ya'll!!!!

Jamie, I still need to come down there and grab that exhaust, hopefully I can do it this week or next. What do you want for a IRS? Just the carrier...

Hi Dan, I have a exhaust and a rear end close by. Dan also look at my third post down

I need a good grill for my 93 and I need a A/C compressor clutch that doesn't stick out. When the supercharger was installed they removed the A/C clutch for supercharger belt clearance. I guess A/C isn't as important in N.Y. The stock clutch has three cylindrical shaped things on the front of if. If there is a clutch with out these it would work if it fit. Dan you suggested trading work for parts. Any ideas

this thread has been hyjacked multiple times now and i still havent heard anything from a single person who would want to come down or what would be a good time for me to pick a weekend, i cant believe with a shop full of parts and me practically telling everyone i will nearly give a ton of parts away for pennies on the dollar, that no one wants to make the trip! i guess thats why i cant sell parts on ebay, if i cant give things away how can i sell them lol!

A good possibility if I can get someone to go with and split the gas. Can you wait till the first of the year so I can build some cash reserves? I have other parts I have to pay for first but it sounds like fun.

i'll wait till whenever if a bunch want to come down at the same time we could also do a cook out at my shop too. i'm not trying to sell off everything i have i just want to get rid of alot of it instead of throwing it away like i have in the past just because i get sick of trying to make room. right now its not like i am stressed for room but i also dont need 20 of one thing either!!

yeah but not many people from up north want to travel with snow on the ground, my winter is not the same winter most of you have.

good point. I guess play it by ear and keep us posted. I would love to come down and get some stuff for my gen 2. What do you have in pearl white (wk)/prarie tan int as far as parts? Thanks jamie

i have lots of little plastic interior crap in tan, 2nd gen exterior parts in wk, maybe just some bumper covers and a hood or two.

Jamie,

I would make the trip. I am in KC, MO. I like "near the first or after the first of the year. I need to get thru Dec, I am broke like you and I will be seeking WARMER weather then!

I would possibly make the trip down and grab an extra hood,bumpercovers and some interior parts. Let me know so I can make some arrangements.

Members online

No members online now.
Back