Gen 1 parts

fastmark1993

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Okay so I found 7 mark viii's not even 5 minutes away from me that a guy is parting out I'm the only person with interest I can get 7 grilles 7 sets of headlight housings all interior parts and all body parts. Only thing I can't touch are the engines and drive train so who needs some parts? I'll get some colour up here in a bit.

I need some decent headlights that actually put light on the road in front of me, a power antenna, passenger side a/c vent, inner door handle bezels, and maybe a set of front air spring/shocks to "experiment" on:D

What color?

I'm not sure of the exact color, but it's light grey.
interior.jpg

And...if any of them are LSC's, I would love to get the dual exhaust!:)

And maybe an extra snowflake wheel to use for a full-size spare.

At the rate I'm going, I'm going to spend my whole next month's paycheck!

interior.jpg

I need nordic exterior and aquamarine interior parts. 93. Drivers seat. Lower cover under the steering wheel. Nice left and right rear windows (black paint on outside).

I need nordic exterior and aquamarine interior parts. 93. Drivers seat. Lower cover under the steering wheel. Nice left and right rear windows (black paint on outside).

ive already claimed aqua seat skins and seat switch panel for driver side, and front floor mats in a PM, sorry mate

hey man, if there are some 93s, start pulling drive shafts if he will let you have that part, those will sell fast on here

I'm not sure of the exact color, but it's light grey.
View attachment 58845

And...if any of them are LSC's, I would love to get the dual exhaust!:)

And maybe an extra snowflake wheel to use for a full-size spare.

At the rate I'm going, I'm going to spend my whole next month's paycheck!

Sadly no lsc's but there is snowflakes 3 full sets. With tires.

Is there any DYNAMITE in the trunk of one of those cars that somebody did'nt get a chance to ignite? If so could you send that to me! I really, really need some for my car!!!

parts

I am looking for trunk key cover, air suspension pump, alternator and power antenna with prices please

I need both rear ashtrays with non broken (lol) lidded bezels for 93 MK 8 with the same gray interior as pictured by Thaywood

Ah! I also apparently need a keypad for the door. As well as the sound deadening material for the D/S door panel. I just worked up the initiative to take my D/S door panel off to see what was wrong with my keypad and noticed that it had been duct taped. And also noticed that the sound insulation was gone. Hmmmm. My keypad hasn't worked in years. I just got around to looking at it:rolleyes: Anyway, it seems that when my local Ford stealership's bodyshop fixed my broken door handle many years ago, they broke the keypad and didn't put the insulation back in. It's sad that it took me this long to actually find out. Also, I'm going to have to fiberglass that panel just like I did the P/S one. :)

And I could also use those rear ashtrays. Non-broken, of course.:)

i apologize guys i couldnt make it out there yesterday had to work overtime and today the guy is going out for his grand daughters birthday but him and i planned for tomorrow to have a hay day with everything, im making a list right now with peoples names! im buying the parts my self. then selling them back to you guys.

thank god

ive been looking for too long, i need a front bumper cover, lower valance, healights, and grill, and a passenger fender, mine is a 93 color code WJ, which is opal grey mettalic. please get back to me asap

thats a rare color for a 93! jeesh! i dont know if he has that but ill take a look. itd be expensive to ship i hope you know that. and i havent forgotten about the rest of you ive just been super ass busy with work! you can hold me to my word i will get those parts guys!

Members online

Back