O/T...diet/exercise advice?

guinnessman

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry for another o/t discussion lol but i know alot of you are really knowledgeable here.

I've tried eating right, well, balanced diet etc, roughly around 3000 cals a day all natural foods no processed crap. This included lean meats/red/chicken etc, nuts/raw oatmeal, fruit, water, eggs, vegetables etc etc etc...no alcohol whatsoever of any kind either and i take daily multi vitamins aswell.

During the past 3 weeks i've felt like i had NO ENERGY. I had NO ENERGY while eating right. I was exercising mainly jogging and light lifting and some heavybag punching etc.

NOW i've gone back to just eating whatever the hell i want, including fast food, beer, egg and bacon sandwiches, whatever. I have MUCH MORE energy and i do easily TWICE the workout i used to do and i feel much better day in day out!

WTF is wrong with me lol. It seems my body functions better on more fat/crap food then healthy foods lol. I'm currently 258lbs 5'8 large frame hitting the heavy bag (250lb bag) for 30 minutes, 5 round intervals and i'm shoulder/military pressing 80lb dumbbells (160lbs) 10 times for 3 sets. I do shrugs with them 50 per set, 5 sets (250 times). Keep in mind i used to weigh 210lbs 8 years back and had 3 % body fat. Right now i'm big but got fat on me, and i just do not know WHY my body has more energy with fat foods compared to whole, natural foods.

ANY advice is welcome!!!

PS i'm not looking to get a body builder body, i just want to lose weight and build up strength and some cardio. I'm not even curling weights or benching weight cause i dont want to have a huge puffed out chest or huge arms lol. I would just like for my shoulders and neck/traps to be somewhat big.

Eat more healthy foods instead of crap foods. The key to losing weight is about when you eat too. Lots of carbs after 3pm isn't a good thing. Eat your carbs early and try to eliminate them after 4pm.

Your energy from junk food is saturated fats, which you turn into energy fast..but at a price if you don't burn it all off

If your eating chicken for protein--don't...it's the poorest quality, try tuna in water straight or with a mandrin orange or sweet apple for taste

now here's a complex question, are you actually wanting to loose weight...or just look/feel better...because if you're lifting weights as well as cardio and dieting, keep in mind that as you loose fat, you're also gaining muscle (which is still "matter" on the scales)

here's a simple suggestion...
First consult your doctor before beginning a new diet or exercise routine!!
Second, if you have a Vitamin Shoppe, grab a bottle of "CLA" the cheap store brand is just as good as the high dollar stuff
CLA is a "fat blocker" but it ALSO reduces the size of your existing fat cell AND protects your muscle cells from loss..
Take 6 a day for 2 week, 2 @ brkfst, 2 @ lunch, 2 @ dinner (dinner should contain No Carbs, and be consumed at least 3 hrs before bed)

Once you've cycled on the CLA and begun protecting the muscles, grab a bottle of Lipo-6 (or Lipo-6 plus, if you have a thyroid condition) add 1 Lipo6 pill in conjuction with the CLA for 2 weeks...Cycle off Lipo6 every 4 days

Drink Mona Vie. Equal to 13 helpings of fruits and vegs. a day. Wt management system is coming out in Jan. All natural. email me at "pathfinder1102@live.com if you seek more info. Alan

Members online

No members online now.
Back